Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2007   #35
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No help for Vince Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Only because in today's world the NFL dominates the football scene and squishes all that oppose it. Durning the time of the AFL had a pretty solid following. When the leagues MERGED. In baseball should all records be lost because the two leagues did not play each other at one point?

on your BTW that was your choice to stay loyal to your location, I am not from Houston and have no tie to the state, so I have no vested interest in the state or city. So I kept routing for the team I had grown up following.
The point remains the same... if there were an AFL or wherever and the Texans started there before it merged into the NFL... THEN I would use those records,etc. But they didnt... SO I DIDNT. We are talking about the NFL. It wasnt convenient for me...it was an even comparison... its simply convenient FOR YOU.

And yes... it was my choice. In no way shape or form was I going to let Bud double dip with his new Tenn fans and me still here in Houston after he took our team away. Just no way. I can def. see if you have zero ties to this town how you would follow them wherever. But this is my town... and the Texans are my team. Im not sure where you live... but it sounds like your town doesnt have a team.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read