Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-28-2004   #41
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl
Ya know, TEAL is an LA kind of color. San Fran has a team (hahahaha).
It will be renamed the "LA Decorators" and the TEAL will be trimmed with fuschia. How fab!!!
"Go you big brute boys go!" will be the battle cry. No more litterbox talk, it will be all salon and assessories spoken about. The :cat: mascot will have a pierced ear and eye liner.
I heard that song was played "All my Ex's live in Texas" because of all the ex-Jacksonville players on the Texans team and they said it resembled more like the fans were Ex's! Lol...
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #42
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Yea, I think Walker said to the Chronicle that all the Jag fans must live in Texas too.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004   #43
Demon
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguarsinplayoffs
well i will come to eat some crow....
it was a complete butt kicking and one of the worst days in our franchise history...

as much as i dislike david carr, he and the rest of your team got the job done and kicked our butt.....

congrats
You dislike David Carr? Are you a communist? He's an all-American fella. Too bad Jax doesn't have a QB like our Carr!!!! A Ferrari at least!
Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004   #44
pike
Rookie

Yeah well even the good teams can lose on any given day. Didn't you see Miami spank the Pats a couple of weeks ago.

Any team can lose on any given day. It's clear to anyone who watches the game that the Jags didn't play Jaguar football.

Face it, your lowly texans (needs no cap or respect) considered our game last week your superbowl. You guys are looking for a rivalry from a team that could care less.

As for you thinking your team is better, how come the Jags beat the colts and the texans did not? The Jags beat the Packers, Bills, Broncos, nearly beat the Steelers had not the refs assisted in that one point win over us at home.

Had the Jags played the texans the way they played these teams, it would have been lights out for you guys.
pike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004   #45
chicagotexan
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon
You dislike David Carr? Are you a communist? He's an all-American fella. Too bad Jax doesn't have a QB like our Carr!!!! A Ferrari at least!
Byron Leftwich is the KIA of QB's. Any little bump and he gets dingged or ends up in the shop.
chicagotexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004   #46
pike
Rookie

"little bump"

How about a knee to the head?
Dirty player the texans have there.
pike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004   #47
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

There are a couple exceptions to this rule but not enough to contradict it.

Jaguar fans are reality-challenged. They are in full denial. Denial is part of their thinking process. The Texans owning them is too much for their little brains to comprehend so they lash out with their manicured paws. It is part of the total Jaguaristic denial package. It is how they are trained in the litterbox.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004   #48
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 316914 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
I especially loved their thread over there called "Lets make Alltel a sea of teal!"

That just sounds so...un-football like!

"Teal"...the color of

Even funnier is that JAX has to use cruise ships as hotel rooms to accomodate the Superbowl crowds.

Why does the NFL think they have to let every backwater town host the biggest event of the year?! (I'm sure NFL officials will notice a BIG difference between last year's Superbowl atmosphere that Houston radiated when compared to the next one in JAX.)

I mean, the little town only has a population of 735,617!! We've got subdivisions bigger than that!
Old 12-30-2004   #49
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

Never in my life would I have thought I would think this after the Texans started up....I like Titan fans alot better than Jaguar fans. Still hate the Titans with the red hot intensity of a thousand suns, mind you, but I've come to respect their fans.

(not all, but most of) Jaguar fans on the other hand....
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004   #50
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

Hey Texans Fans,

Just thought I'd come back to say "THANK-YOU" for taking care of the Jags...best of luck next season..
BuffaloBillsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004   #51
NeViKaN
Rookie

After reading some threads here I went to the jags link. I would say that it was fun but I think that I was the only one there. Actually it was sad. They want a covered stadium (didnít say it had to be retractable), $65.00 is too much to pay for 2nd level etc. They are worried that Weiver may take the jags to LA. Doesnít LA like winners? Does anyone else have a tear?
NeViKaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004   #52
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
"Lets make Alltel a sea of teal"
Imagine Napoleon's brother Kip saying that.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004   #53
Demon
Rookie

Default Jacksonville doesn't deserve a team

It is a second tier small town. Give the team to a deserving city that will support their team. I'd rather L.A. or Vegas have 'em than the whiny Jax. As far as the SuperBowl, it will pale compared to the Houston, Texas SB.
Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004   #54
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel

That just sounds so...un-football like!

"Teal"...the color of

Even funnier is that JAX has to use cruise ships as hotel rooms to accomodate the Superbowl crowds.

Why does the NFL think they have to let every backwater town host the biggest event of the year?! (I'm sure NFL officials will notice a BIG difference between last year's Superbowl atmosphere that Houston radiated when compared to the next one in JAX.)

I mean, the little town only has a population of 735,617!! We've got subdivisions bigger than that!
Here is the thread...just in case you guys wanted to glance over it. Its funny because I caught the thread...and posted on it...then they showed me a picture of the stadium how its was supposedly going to be on that Sunday. If you look at the picture closely..I busted the poster because the picture was clearly taken in the mid-90's.

Alltel a sea of teal
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004   #55
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 316914 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
Here is the thread...just in case you guys wanted to glance over it. Its funny because I caught the thread...and posted on it...then they showed me a picture of the stadium how its was supposedly going to be on that Sunday. If you look at the picture closely..I busted the poster because the picture was clearly taken in the mid-90's.

Alltel a sea of teal
That's funny, 84!! Your responses in many of the threads are great! Not disrespectful or trolling, but putting those pack of whiners in their rightful place.

I really like this quote about our boy Carr:

Quote:
don't know, there's just something about Carr that causes me to not have any respect for him. In fact, I have a dislike for him. Something sleazy about him that I just can't pinpoint.
"sleazy"!?!?!

That is hilarious! You think a poster named "Pixeldust" would have better sense than attempting to slander a class act like DC.

They are right, though. There really isn't a Texans/Jaguars rivalry...we OWN THEM!!!
Old 12-30-2004   #56
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel
That is hilarious! You think a poster named "Pixeldust" would have better sense than attempting to slander a class act like DC.
Yeah..when I think of sleazy, I think of Carr.

The funny thing is, they said that Carr was doing something (taunting) to the fans in the NEZ...but when I asked, none of them replied.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read