Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-28-2004   #1
Doom Capers
Veteran

Default Peek on IR/Peek appriciation thread

I guess he dislocated his shoulder diving into the inzone. So he will be placed on IR and miss the Cleveland game. Get well soon Peek, your play this year has been much appriciated and we look forward to seeing you more next year!
Doom Capers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #2
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

no doubt i have gotten to like peek a lot more this season as i actually saw him start to get playing time. That boy is a play maker, and i cant wait to see him out there next season !!!!!
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #3
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Peek...love you man! You made my avatar...and that's a feat in inself!
Get well...we need you scaring quarterbacks again in 05!

PS-At least you went out with a bang, I mean..how bad would it have sucked if you were called down at the 1?
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #4
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
Peek...love you man! You made my avatar...and that's a feat in inself!
Get well...we need you scaring quarterbacks again in 05!

PS-At least you went out with a bang, I mean..how bad would it have sucked if you were called down at the 1?

HAHA ^ yeah
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #5
Txnpride
Veteran

Peek......you are a serious threat when you are on the field.Every game you are in,I have my eyes glued on you just waiting for you to Light someone up.Thanks for bringing some fire to this years defense.Stay healthy in the off season brother...we are gonna need you going into the 05 season.Only one request....Lets try to control your emotions.It doesnt do any good to have a 10 yard sack negated by a 15 personal foul penalty . Keep bring the heat baby!!!!!!!!! Hit them weights...work on your skills.....and be the dominant defensive player you want to be..I will be buying a "PEEK" jersey this off season.Love to have your autograph on that jersey.Congrats on a great year
Txnpride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #6
Panther5407
All Pro

Peek, get back next year and tear apart those QBs!!!
Old 12-28-2004   #7
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

AHHHH MANNNN, , i wanted to see him play the last game...That sucks...Gosh i hope hes ok....I'm sorry you got hurt Peek....You are just awesome man....PLease don't go anywheres else, we need you here...LOVE YA DUDE...
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-28-2004   #8
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Peek honey, you have proven your worth to the Texans this year! NO doubt you will be back in 2005, and I can guarantee you the Blue Crew will request your presence at our table, again, at the Texans luncheon! We got a little taste of your pride and style that day, and we will NOT forget. You are first class, all the way!!

BullpenGrandma
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #9
TheTim5125
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TheTim5125

Peek... way to be get that shoulder better see you next year.
Old 12-28-2004   #10
Dime
Hall of Fame

Dude, you have probably heard this before... but lets anaylze Peek.

Peek acho - Bad muder of the Pokemon (I have kids)
Peek a boo - When you want to scare someone
Peek - When you want to scare quarterbacks.
Dime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #11
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Peek, I am sad to hear you won't be in the game this Sunday. I really appreciated you and all your hard work. You really did a great job helping us beat the Titans, which to me was your best game, and I thank you for that. I also want to say that you have been the ultimate teammate because alot of people around here thought you should've been starting many games this year. You will get your shot.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004   #12
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

I hate that Peek's not playing Sunday. He brings an intensity that will certainly be missed.
Old 12-28-2004   #13
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 32596 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Peek,u are the man.....Too bad u cant play Sunday,oh well...there is always next year.

98,52,55,93 in 05
Old 12-29-2004   #14
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

id rather have Babin. Peek and Babin in 05! its gonna be hell on the opposing quarterbacks. Byron better get healthy over the offseason cause we are gonna be opening up old wounds next year!
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004   #15
fresno8
Veteran

No Doubt it'll be great to see Peek and Babin in '05. We got to great young OLB that will scare the hell outta opposing QB's. Get well Peek.
fresno8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004   #16
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

PEEK! PEEK! PEEK!

You are the man!

Get well, buddy.
Old 12-29-2004   #17
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17176 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

That's killing our coverage teams. Peek out. Bell out. At least Simmons is back, but with Coleman being hurt he might not see as much action on kick coverage.

Get well Antwan. You are a bad M****!!
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read