Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2007   #1
the flash
Rookie

Default Texans Baseball jersey

I have seen a couple of fans with an awesome looking Texans Baseball jersey. My buddy really wants one and I cant seem to find it anywhere. If anyone can help out that would be great. Thanks
Old 04-29-2007   #2
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 85968 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

You can always find "IT" on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Houston-Texans-B...QQcmdZViewItem
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007   #3
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

probably has a number 10 on the back
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007   #4
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 04-30-2007   #5
the flash
Rookie

Thanks for the help
Old 04-30-2007   #6
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post
I know what you are saying and if you have read my post history, I am over it, but the question is, when will the media (local on national) get over it. Honestly It wouldn't suprise me one bit if that jersey had that number on it,when it should have an 80 or 59 because I don't think many people can associate a face with a number on the Texans at this point.

And the media won't get over it until the Texans have a dominate defense and start winning games.And i am like you I get tired of the RB/VY comparisons on TV but I guess that the news is slow so they have to continue to dig up the past, until the next bust of 2007 comes
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007   #7
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by the flash View Post
I have seen a couple of fans with an awesome looking Texans Baseball jersey. My buddy really wants one and I cant seem to find it anywhere. If anyone can help out that would be great. Thanks
To answer your question, I HOPE!! I bought mine at the Texans Store at Reliant, but that was 4 yrs ago. I know they have them at Texan Joe's in the Galleria. I'm going to look tomorrow to see what they have. I haven't looked online, but, I think you can order one through the Texans wedsite.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-30-2007   #8
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by the flash View Post
They do have them at Texans Joe's in the mall (Galleria). The price is gr8, only $20.00, they still had some last week.

They also have a jersey with est. in 2002, it's $20.00 also, what a steal.

Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007   #9
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans Joe's still has those Texans Baseball shirts, as of today.
Old 05-02-2007   #10
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

SheTex has a nice baseball jersey.

Last edited by DiapHer; 05-02-2007 at 09:52 AM. Reason: wrong thread
DiapHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007   #11
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, do they still have those Texans Baseball jerseys?!

Does Texans Joe's have a website?

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #12
the flash
Rookie

That is a good deal, unfortunately I live in San Antonio. I guess I will have to wait until the season starts and go check it out before a game.
Old 05-28-2007   #13
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Baseball jersey

I wish I could drive to Houston in a reasonable amount of time.

-awtysst on 4/28/2011
Old 06-04-2007   #14
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 25465 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 View Post
Texans Joe's still has those Texans Baseball shirts, as of today.
Anyone know of the approximate location of Texan Joe's in the galleria, yeah I could look at the directory in there, but I was gonna try to pop in-n-out pretty quick if possible.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007   #15
awtysst
Draft Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Anyone know of the approximate location of Texan Joe's in the galleria, yeah I could look at the directory in there, but I was gonna try to pop in-n-out pretty quick if possible.
Yeah I was wondering as well. Also do they still have them and what is the price?

-awtysst on 4/28/2011
Old 06-04-2007   #16
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

About 2 weeks ago they still had them and they were $20.00.

Here is the phone # 713 961 0610.
Old 06-05-2007   #17
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

From what I remember its smack dab in the middle of the whole place!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007   #18
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
From what I remember its smack dab in the middle of the whole place!
Not any more, it moved. I've been to the new location a couple of times but, don't know how to explain how to get there.
Old 06-05-2007   #19
awtysst
Draft Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 View Post
Not any more, it moved. I've been to the new location a couple of times but, don't know how to explain how to get there.
Is it near the rink? Is it near another major store?

-awtysst on 4/28/2011
Old 06-06-2007   #20
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
Is it near the rink? Is it near another major store?
Ok, it's on the floor above the rink. Go towards the elevators, keep going you go thru a major store, sorry I can't remember the name. Once in that store turn right then left, it leads you out of the store. Texans Joe's is on the left it's like the 2nd or 3rd store.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read