Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 05-30-2007   #21
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lendale a no show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
The only thing Dayne has proven is that he IS a bust. I will take potential over a given any day of the week.
Maybe he was a bust for the New York Giants (although 770 yards as a rookie isn't too bad), but for the Texans - he wasn't... That was a hard pill for me to swallow, but at the end of the day, I was pleasantly suprised.
Old 05-30-2007   #22
ReliantTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 364 ReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Can you tell me how many of your total yards in college count towards the NFL HOF, I forget?
O so what your sayin is that if he can't break 800 yds. in college, then he'll be able to do it in the NFL.Yeah I get that.
ReliantTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007   #23
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReliantTexan View Post
O so what your sayin is that if he can't break 800 yds. in college, then he'll be able to do it in the NFL.Yeah I get that.
No, what I said was "Can you tell me how many of your total yards in college count towards the NFL HOF, I forget?"

A simple question that desrves a simple answer. It is hard to call a guy a total failure when he has not even had a chance. Think David Carr.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007   #24
ReliantTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 364 ReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedReliantTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No, what I said was "Can you tell me how many of your total yards in college count towards the NFL HOF, I forget?"

A simple question that desrves a simple answer. It is hard to call a guy a total failure when he has not even had a chance. Think David Carr.
David had more than enough chances to show what he could do and he did, he proved that he was a bust.His franchise put more talent around him than others did.think Vince Young
Old 05-30-2007   #25
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Poor Arrow.... Quit guerilla posting!!!! Wrap up whatever has been keeping you off the boards and come in strong... This weak smack is very unbecoming of you... You're better than that....

By the way Arrow, it's going to be a long miserable season for the Titans and I think you are starting to realize it....
Old 05-30-2007   #26
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

I made this post about White on 4-19-06 ..... and got nailed with neg rep .

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...578#post321578

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrosion View Post
All Ive got to say to that is .... Its 4th and 2 with the National Champoinship on the line ...And the guy got STUFFED ....

I dont want White , He's got a torn hammy .... (Joppru) ..... and I dont care for his work ethic one bit . You dont come to the combine or pro day over weight and out of shape , that is just pure ignorance . If the guy cant get it together for arguably the biggest day of his young life what makes you think he's gonna get it done every Sunday in the NFL ?
I think Ill stick to the above comment

By the way I like the way the new board tells you who gives you rep now ....

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007   #27
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Negative rep for you re-hashing that..... j/k

On the old TT we got into pretty well with Arrow about White... Some funny stuff too.
Old 05-30-2007   #28
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Poor Arrow.... Quit guerilla posting!!!! Wrap up whatever has been keeping you off the boards and come in strong... This weak smack is very unbecoming of you... You're better than that....

By the way Arrow, it's going to be a long miserable season for the Titans and I think you are starting to realize it....
I really have nothing at this point positive to say about the guy. He gets lit up in the media for being over weight and what does he do? pulls a hammy and misses a practice. Not many people get a 95% chance they will start as a #1 RB. On top of that you hear rumors that Turner may go to the Titans and you still pack on the pounds? As I said in on of the other post I am not ready to abandon him completely but come on.

TB, the reference to being on the Texans and not having a chance was gold. If Carr plays well this season what will Texans fans think? I know what the media will say. "It was not the player it was the team."
Old 05-30-2007   #29
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 337617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking Re: Lendale a no show

Quote:
If Carr plays well this season what will Texans fans think? I know what the media will say. "It was not the player it was the team."
Your "if" should be a lot bigger. Something like this:

Quote:
IF Carr plays well this season what will Texans fans think?
I'd say more power to him
Old 05-30-2007   #30
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

How did this get turned into a DC thread !?!?

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007   #31
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrosion View Post
How did this get turned into a DC thread !?!?
What I am wondering is how he will still get sacks credited to the Texans O-line this season .....
Old 05-30-2007   #32
ReliantTexan
Veteran

Quote:
What I am wondering is how he will still get sacks credited to the Texans O-line this season .....
Arrow just stop already,really, your just embarrassing yourself.
Old 05-30-2007   #33
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I am wondering who will throw to the receivers that the titans have since they have a running back trying to play QB.
Old 05-30-2007   #34
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 133685 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

How does he figure he wont show up and no one will notice he's not there? I mean seriously Lendale - come on now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007   #35
ReliantTexan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
I am wondering who will throw to the receivers that the titans have since they have a running back trying to play QB.
Lol. What receivers?
Old 05-30-2007   #36
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Lol. What receivers?
EXACTLY!!
Old 05-30-2007   #37
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Titan fans tailgaiting .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esl2NNOtHQE

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007   #38
ReliantTexan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
EXACTLY!!
wait I found them. http://www.thebrushback.com/receivers_full.htm
Old 05-30-2007   #39
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Arrow just stop already,really, your just embarrassing yourself.
OH I guess you are right ...... I should just go then?

Old 05-30-2007   #40
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

So I'll put you two down for the guy who has nothing to say so resorts to "hill billy", comments and his less amusing monkey. Personally the stick gets old after a while but get it out of your system.

While "y'all" are talking about hill-billies could you please explain this lady???

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...e/4846075.html

I mean if we are going to generalize about a state what does this winner do for "y'all"?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read