Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-26-2004   #21
David_Carr8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosB2B
Texans win gave the Broncos the 6th spot for now. Very appreciative!

dont get 2 confy there......

NOBDY CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS!
David_Carr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #22
Titan1216
Rookie

Default Thank you Thank you

you did it ! You beat the Jags...great job guys....I loved it !! the high and mighty Jags can stop thier playoff talks....Titans did their part earlier,,but you finished them off...........hear me P Onca ?...you are toast...start studying for the draft !
Titan1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #23
grimpup

Default Congrads on the Jags win

That was an awesome display of running the ball yesterday. Great job, hopefully we still can have a shot at the playoffs after that win. Can't wait till the next few years. Going to be some great games between us.
Old 12-27-2004   #24
Sarg01
Hall of Fame

Not this year. We were mathematically eliminated when Buffalo and Denver won their games. There are now 3 teams with 9 or more wins in contention for the AFC wildcard and only two teams will get playoff spots. With 7 wins and a game to go the best we can get is 8 wins.

Things would have been different were it not for San Diego, Green Bay or Minnesota. Yet 8-8 was considered as a "good season" before the season began, so we shouldn't be too disappointed as long as we dominate the Browns at home. Dropping Week 17 at home to the Browns and falling below .500 would hurt, even if we picked up a few draft spots in it.
Sarg01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #25
WillisXPress
Rookie

Default Thanks

From the bottom of our hearts Bills Nation thanks you.

You are all more than welcome to jump on as we circle our wagons around the postseason.

Go Bills!
WillisXPress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #26
Youngstown Colt
All Pro

Glad to see you guys put it all together and dominating the jags. You beat down the Jaguars and introduced them to a guy named Karma. Maybe Darius won't try to paralyze anyone else, and lil' Josh Scobee won't taunt opposing fans after he faked an injury. I got a big smile on my face seeing you guys beat them down, and had a chuckle when Lefty was doing the field sobriety test on the sidelines
Youngstown Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #27
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngstown Colt
and had a chuckle when Lefty was doing the field sobriety test on the sidelines

That one cracked me up too! Big wusssss!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #28
sandt38
Bills Fan

Rep Power: 21 sandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famer
Thumbs up I love the Texans site headline...

Quote:
Most wonderful win of the year

Boy if that ain't the truth.

I have seen a few threads by my Buffalo bretheran here saying thanks, but I wanted to come aboard and personally thank the Texans, and their fans. Like I told TG8 on our board, y'all are goin places. You guys got the talent, and you are showing the beginning of playoff caliber teamwork. Once the team gels (and they sure as heck did against a darn good playin Jags team), you guys should be on FIRE.

I must raise a special and personal w00t to Teaxansgal8... you are awesome, and we apreciate your support and kindness.
sandt38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #29
sandt38
Bills Fan

Rep Power: 21 sandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famersandt38 is a Hall of Famer
Default Love the Site headline!!!

Quote:
Most wonderful win of the year
Boy if that ain't the truth.

I have seen a few threads by my Buffalo bretheran here saying thanks, but I wanted to come aboard and personally thank the Texans, and their fans. Like I told TG8 on our board, y'all are goin places. You guys got the talent, and you are showing the beginning of playoff caliber teamwork. Once the team gels (and they sure as heck did against a darn good playin Jags team), you guys should be on FIRE.

I must raise a special and personal w00t to Teaxansgal8... you are awesome, and we apreciate your support and kindness.

***Not sure why but I started these as new posts and they wound up in this thread. Not trying to to rain on the Jag's fans parade, so I wanted that to be known...***
sandt38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #30
Jagsbch
Veteran

Rep Power: 47 Jagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Class; Pure Class...

Man I am looking forward to the future of this rivalry. Way to take a Knee at the end... Here's to a long and prosperous rivalry...Congrats on the great WIN
Jagsbch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #31
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Jagsbch... was wondering if you were gonna come back. Class of yourself to do so with as much smack you dished out on this and the other board. Kudos to ya.

Let's just say this game was redemption for the shutout y'all put on us last year. Now, make sure the Jax writers understand what a rivalry is... since it appears some of the fans have figured it out.

*edit* those confused wondering where their "new threads" went... the mods are keeping the place clean by combining similar threads. Don't worry, the posts carry just as much weight whether a new thread or continuous post. Kudos to the board mods.

Last edited by OzzO; 12-27-2004 at 02:57 PM.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #32
The_Philster
Rookie

Thumbs up Thanks guys

From all of us at BillsZone.com, we appreciate the fact you spanked the Jags and gave us a shot to get in the playoffs
The_Philster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #33
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 283896 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Our pleasure!

Good luck with all that! You'll need all you can get against the Patriots, Steelers, and/or Colts!
Old 12-27-2004   #34
The_Philster
Rookie

We're taking it one game at a time...first the Steelers, then the Chargers, then the Pats, then whomever is crazy enough to come to our house for the AFC Championship game
Found out we could host it if both the Broncos and Jets lose
The_Philster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #35
Txnpride
Veteran

Wish we could have pulled out a couple of more wins(Vikes,Pac)....we would be making our own playoff run this year.Our team seems to be hitting on MOST cylinders the last couple of weeks.We still have some work to do in the offseason......but I can smell it!
Txnpride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004   #36
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Philster
We're taking it one game at a time...first the Steelers, then the Chargers, then the Pats, then whomever is crazy enough to come to our house for the AFC Championship game
Found out we could host it if both the Broncos and Jets lose
1. If you are the 6 seed, you will play at Indi. If you win then you play at Pittsburgh next. If you win that game then you probably have to go to New England or San Diego for the AFC Championship Game.

2. If you are the 5 seed, you will play San Diego first.
a. If the you and the #6 seed wins (knocking off Indi), then you will go to New England that next game. If you beat New England then you would either host the #6 seed OR go to Pittsburgh for the AFC Championship Game.
b. If you and Indi won in the first round, then you would go to Pittsburgh. If you beat Pittsburgh, then you would travel to either Indi or New England for the AFC Championship Game.
TheOgre is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read