Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-26-2004   #21
LBC_Justin
All Pro

Rep Power: 11 LBC_Justin is a Pro BowlerLBC_Justin is a Pro Bowler

Here is the email I sent this guy
------------------------------------

Regarding your article:
http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-onlin...17534878.shtml

Name one other team that got dominated worse than the Texans dominated the Jaguars this season!!??? I can't think of any????? Swept in the series with total score of 41-6. Ouch! The Jags have an expansion team in their division and they are losing the series 4-2!

Maybe the Jags aren’t worthy of being rivals of the Texans????? (ßPossible future article idea right there.)

This was my favorite part of your article.
"In other words, the Texans might want to wait a few more years -- and play a few games in December that matter -- before anointing anyone a rival."

Holy cow this made me laugh. Jacksonville hasn't even had a team for a decade and you guys are walking around like you have this great history. (Wake up call time!!!! You guys are not Green Bay, the Cowboys or the 49ers!!!) Remember Houston has well over 30 years of NFL history before a Jacksonville team ever touched the field.

Also when real football towns play "a few games in December that matter". They have a SELL OUT crowd and the fans show up to support the team.

Jacksonville’s Fans, Players, and apparently their Media should be embarrassed about both their attitude and their performance both on and off the field. This weekend was a total defeat for Jacksonville Football.

Justin S.
Long Beach, California

PS.
If the Texans beat the Browns and the Jags lose to the Raiders, I am too am going to wonder why the Texans would consider have a third place "Divisional Opponent" as a rival.
LBC_Justin is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read