Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 05-18-2007   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Saturday, May 19:

Ok, who is coming when? It's my Bday so I need to get my bday drink on. band is playing at 10, anyone know what time the gates open?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007   #2
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 396984 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be there, along with the rest of the Texans Demolition Crew.

Not sure when everything starts, other than the 11:00-2:00 printed on the ticket.
Old 05-18-2007   #3
Da_General
Obnoxious Musician

Rep Power: 18 Da_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden cover

BPPB schedule is 9:30 play outside in bud plaza to people waiting to get inside, then inside to wander around and play in between bands battling to be the OTHER band that plays in bud plaza on game days. No mention of any activities otherwise in our itinerary. Yankee, I'll see if we can get the "extra beverages" version of Happy Birthday played for you, bud!
Old 05-18-2007   #4
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

IIRC, gates open at 9:00am.

I will be there, but probably not a 9, with kids in tow.
Old 05-18-2007   #5
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

Won't be there, but Happy Birthday !

Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007   #6
whiskeyrbl

We will be there around 9, and HAPPY B-DAY Yankee
Old 05-19-2007   #7
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

I will be there around 10...where will everyone be?
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-19-2007   #8
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Happy Birthday Yankee. Looks like it is going to be a very nice day to celebrate.
Old 05-19-2007   #9
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Happy Birthday Ryan!! Hope ya have a COOOOOLLLLLL one!!!

Should be there around noon.. I hope!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007   #10
Twitch

My son, Mason and I are going!! Got into Houston yesterday afternoon. Hope to run into some of you all.

-Twitch
Old 05-19-2007   #11
HARRYJ
A Great Pretender

Rep Power: 125 HARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respected

Happy Birthday Yank!

Thanks AzWhoopr, for my siggy!
HARRYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007   #12
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Happy B-Day Yankee hope you had fun out there and did not get your drink on to bad that you will feel it on Sunday.

Old 05-20-2007   #13
Twitch-Houston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 290 Twitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respected

Happy Birthday Yank. It was good to meet you today.

-Twitch
Twitch-Houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007   #14
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Happy birthday again Yankee and it was good to meet you Twitch.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007   #15
Twitch-Houston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 290 Twitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
Happy birthday again Yankee and it was good to meet you Twitch.
Likewise Overalls. I think you and Preston made my sons' day. He was more in awe of you and him than the players themselves...ha ha.
Old 05-20-2007   #16
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch-Houston View Post
Likewise Overalls. I think you and Preston made my sons' day. He was more in awe of you and him than the players themselves...ha ha.
One of the reasons I dress the way I do for games and events is for the kids. I get a kick out of them getting a kick out me.

Of course the good looking girls wanting to have their picture taken with me doesn't hurt either.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007   #17
Twitch-Houston
Hall of Fame

Default Re: Saturday, May 19:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
Of course the good looking girls wanting to have their picture taken with me doesn't hurt either.
Good point. My son was a magnet for the cheerleaders.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read