Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 05-10-2007   #1
hellbentforfootball
Rookie

Rep Power: 219 hellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respectedhellbentforfootball is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Man I cannot believe my old sign in works on this board!!

Just found yall today and all i can say is thank goodness!! I despise the new message boards, I didn't post to often on the old MB but i read just about everyday. So I'll catch yall up on the current events. 1) i love the Amobi "one Kanobi" pick, I want people to fear our defense, 2) I was the biggest Carr supporter and what he said in the chronicle about "not wanting to come to work" disgusted me.3) As a season tix holder it's been pretty difficult to stomach some of our decisions but, I think we are headed in the right direction. So here's to at least an 8-8 season and whoever put this site up thank you thank you thank you. signed, section 136 the family side
hellbentforfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #2
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

welcome back... the new boards suck.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #3
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 21402 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Just wish there was more activity at these boards than before they were closed.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #4
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 89797 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Just wish there was more activity at these boards than before they were closed.
there will be. our major setback is that these changes happened during the offseason so it's a little harder to get participation back up. once the season gets rolling again it'll pick up significantly. even the main board took a major nose dive this time of year.

welcome back hellbent.
Old 05-11-2007   #5
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104409 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellbentforfootball View Post
.3) As a season tix holder it's been pretty difficult to stomach some of our decisions but, I think we are headed in the right direction.
What decisions have been hard to stomach? I kinda think this off-season has been by far the best in our existence. I agree, we are heading in the right direction. Only time will tell how long it'll take to get "there".
Old 05-11-2007   #6
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
What decisions have been hard to stomach? I kinda think this off-season has been by far the best in our existence. I agree, we are heading in the right direction. Only time will tell how long it'll take to get "there".
Yes the football decisions have been good but I am still in Austin and Mgt still does not care about me nor do they care about SA. I would love to be able to confront someone with power about those kind of bone headed moves.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read