Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 05-05-2007   #41
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Bill-
Thanks for the offer - but I can't accept. I've been keeping my out of pocket expense to a minimum and I was able to get the DJ services for gratis..... So just put the $$ toward more beer/food/jello shots......
Cool...you do the shots and I have the Jungle Juice covered.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007   #42
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
David! Sounds like you have done a lot of work to make this a GO!! I am SOOOOO terribly sorry I will have to miss! Can't find anyone to work for me that weekend since it is Mother's Day weekend. Doesn't matter to them that I AM THE OLDEST MOTHER THERE!! lol Anyway!! You all have a great time, take lots of pics so your Blue Crew "grandma" can cry in her coffee!
Okay, so now Hallmark has taken their completely corporate holiday and turned it into entire weekend instead of just Sunday...?

C'mon G'ma, you need to be there Saturday!!
Old 05-08-2007   #43
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post
Cool...you do the shots and I have the Jungle Juice covered.
I have something special I could bring (nope can't say what it is) that all could have a sample of. The only thing I can say is it was made by someone OLD SCHOOL.
Old 05-08-2007   #44
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Okay, so now Hallmark has taken their completely corporate holiday and turned it into entire weekend instead of just Sunday...?

C'mon G'ma, you need to be there Saturday!!
Everyone's going out of town, so they say. If I can figure out how to work 12hr shifts Fri, Sat, and Sunday night, drive to Katy and back, and still function with a clear head, I will be there.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007   #45
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

I received a question and I wanted to let everyone know that you do not have to be part of a tailgating group or need a special invite for this event. This is open to everyone. So come on out and enjoy the fun!
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007   #46
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Open to everyone, except.................??
Old 05-09-2007   #47
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Open to everyone, except.................??

No, I am invited, as well.
Old 05-09-2007   #48
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Thats it... If Ted and his better half are there, I'm not....
Old 05-10-2007   #49
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Who is ready???

I am!!!!!!
Old 05-10-2007   #50
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
Thats it... If Ted and his better half are there, I'm not....

You know that I am going to let the little woman know what you said. Man, do I pitty for you.
Old 05-10-2007   #51
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

LOL... Let her know what. I will just say that you are lying to get me in trouble... She loves me!!

PS.. I'm ready too, but I dont think I can get out there until closer to noon, though..
Old 05-10-2007   #52
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm with you guys - I'm all excited!

Hey Bill - don't worry if you can't show until Noon - Several others have told me they won't make it until later. Some people have to work in the morning - others are showing up early. Just come when you can!
Old 05-10-2007   #53
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Sweet! Can't wait!!
Old 05-11-2007   #54
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Everything's a GO for tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Old 05-12-2007   #55
Tedc
Hardheaded

Bump.....See ya TODAY!!
Old 05-12-2007   #56
HARRYJ
A Great Pretender

Rep Power: 125 HARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respected

Must be nice! Hope you're all havin' fun without me.

Thanks AzWhoopr, for my siggy!
HARRYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007   #57
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

If anyone gets lost/needs directions or whatnot my number is 281.773.3543
Old 05-12-2007   #58
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool

Buying a car if all goes well, may or may not be able to make it...
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007   #59
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARRYJ View Post
Must be nice! Hope you're all havin' fun without me.

Me too!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007   #60
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Spoke with a few of them today, it sounds like there was a sighting of someone in black socks

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read