Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2007   #181
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

I just wanted to add my
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007   #182
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 45762 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

The most disturbing part of that pic is that he doesn't have a neck. Or the length of the undies.

Or all of it. Yep. It's all disturbing.
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007   #183
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Undies? i thought that was a parachute.
Old 05-03-2007   #184
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

I can't pull that picture up at work for some reason, forgot to look at it last night from home.

And thanks to all the people that keep this disturbing thread going. I can't WAIT to see you guys in person.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007   #185
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

I could send it to you at work if you are missing it so much!!!
Old 05-03-2007   #186
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
I could send it to you at work if you are missing it so much!!!
Oh, you're in trouble.
Old 05-03-2007   #187
Bradster592
Now In Canada!

Rep Power: 9 Bradster592 is a Pro BowlerBradster592 is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
I can't pull that picture up at work for some reason, forgot to look at it last night from home.

And thanks to all the people that keep this disturbing thread going. I can't WAIT to see you guys in person.
Very unlikely,

Soooooooooo....BUMP!!

Bradster592 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007   #188
HARRYJ
A Great Pretender

Rep Power: 125 HARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respected

You never know, we might meet some day! You crazy Brits might decide to attack again some day!

Thanks AzWhoopr, for my siggy!
HARRYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007   #189
Bradster592
Now In Canada!

Awesome! When we've spanked you, I'll take Angelina as a trophy and rename Reliant Stadium as 'Brad's Gaff'! The food stands will serve only Scotch Pies, Bovril and Lager...............

Women under 12 stone will have to wear 4' heels and halter tops by law, Liberals will be executed and France nuked.....*dreams*!

Bradster for Presidente for life!!

Old 05-03-2007   #190
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Bradster, you and your Brit mates wouldn't know what to do you show up here and the likes of TEXANS84 are ready to take y'all on in his socks and underwear...

Fear the tighty whiteys and socks!!

Old 05-03-2007   #191
Bradster592
Now In Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Bradster, you and your Brit mates wouldn't know what to do you show up here and the likes of TEXANS84 are ready to take y'all on in his socks and underwear...

Very true,

I would definitely file dealing with an irate Dante in his 'German trapping gear' under 'above and beyond'....

Don't even get me started on the 'Jazz-hands'!!

Old 05-03-2007   #192
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

Isn't that against the Geneva Convention, and would be considered a war crime?
Old 05-03-2007   #193
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL... All bets are off if they invade us.....
Old 05-03-2007   #194
HARRYJ
A Great Pretender

Rep Power: 125 HARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respected

Stand down soldier, You and your wacky, mis-matched band of assorted leftenants will never make it past the New Jersey Militia! Exit 8 will be your Waterloo!

Thanks AzWhoopr, for my siggy!
HARRYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007   #195
TEXANS84

Ok, for the record....I:

* Don't wear or own any tightey whities*

Please stop associating me with that. That's like trying to fit Reliant Stadium into the Toyota Center. Not happening.
Old 05-03-2007   #196
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradster592 View Post
Very unlikely,

Soooooooooo....BUMP!!
LOL! d@rn Brit!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007   #197
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ok, for the record....I:

Please stop associating me with that. That's like trying to fit Reliant Stadium into the Toyota Center. Not happening.

According to the pic, it looks like a loose fit.

People who are affraid to wear tighty whities usually can't fill them up and have issues with compensating for what they don't have.
Old 05-03-2007   #198
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ok, for the record....I:

You made me look:

I got nothing.
Old 05-03-2007   #199
TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
You made me look:

I got nothing.
I used to like you.
Old 05-03-2007   #200
Blu
All Pro

Send a message via Yahoo to Blu

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARRYJ View Post
You never know, we might meet some day! You crazy Brits might decide to attack again some day!
Harry...I think You guys are about to make Kolb Smell like some freaking gold chain... santa Booing

ARRHHHHH!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read