Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-21-2004   #41
Hoosier
Rookie

Default pretend you're playing the colts(dolts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansgal8
Just curious what everyone thinks this week...I'm pretty nervous about this one...Watching the jags play lately they look like their on fire...They almost took the steelers also...And the way we've been playing it seems we've stepped backwards instead of forwards...Don't get me wrong i will stand by my Texans, but they still didn't seem like they played 100% yesterday despite winning...The Bears knew they played bad also, but the Jags aren't the Bears...Their a good team....I just hope we can pull this off a second time...
If you play them like you did us you'll win going away. Git-er-dun!!
Steve
Hoosier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004   #42
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm a Texas Boy and will always be a Texas Boy. My head says one thing and my heart says another.
What the hey! Go with my heart.
TEXANS by 4.
31 - 27
Old 12-22-2004   #43
SESupergenius

Leftwitch has taken some shots lately, especially last week. I don't know how the guy does it, but he takes a pounding and still keeps going. I suspect this will be a defensive battle with a low scoring game. I just don't see how we pull this one off when they have a lot to play for and are at home. Carr needs this game in a real bad way to put some more hope going into next year. We need to finish strong.
Old 12-22-2004   #44
Buffalo_66
Rookie

dont forget...you guys won 20-6 in week 8 or 9 I (can't remember) what week that was...anyway...go TeXaNs...we really need you to win to make the playoffs...
Old 12-22-2004   #45
Texizgreat
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Texizgreat Send a message via Yahoo to Texizgreat

If we win this one OMG we are looking at 3 in a row!!! Could it happen?
Texizgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004   #46
jagsfanincanada
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier
If you play them like you did us you'll win going away. Git-er-dun!!
Steve
And if we play them like we played the Packers we'll win going away.
jagsfanincanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2004   #47
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

hmmm the titans beat the packers twice as bad as you guys at lambeau field, haha and look at the titans, so lets try to keep the bragging down to a minimum buddy !
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004   #48
kuno
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia
The Jaguars are fighting like hell for the last playoff spot. They will no doubt be pumped up for this game. Texans should be relaxed with nothing to lose, this could work to our advantage.

The offensive line better protect Carr because I'm sure Del Rio is instructing his players to injure him and end his career.
WTF does this stuff come from? I have been a Jag's fan for the entire life of the team and the Jaguars have never been a team to get a lot of personel fouls. They dont generaly injury players in any serious fashion and they dont take cheap shots.

They do play physical which sometimes results in a few hits that were not needed, but that is the cost of playing aggresive football. They are simply not a finesse team that can play without the aggresive attitude.

I assure you tho, neither the Jaguars coach or the fans want to see any serious injuries. Del Rio was a player once and still has the appreciation for what those injuries are.
kuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004   #49
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

well if thats the case maybe half your secondary should go going the WWE where they can close line all the time !
Old 12-24-2004   #50
jagsfanincanada
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
well if thats the case maybe half your secondary should go going the WWE where they can close line all the time !
And maybe your QB should retire to be a model!
Old 12-24-2004   #51
jagsfanincanada
Veteran

Quote:
hmmm the titans beat the packers twice as bad as you guys at lambeau field, haha and look at the titans, so lets try to keep the bragging down to a minimum buddy !
Was that game in frigid temperatures? I don't think so. Old Man McNair wouldn't have been able to get out of bed for the game we just played.
Old 12-24-2004   #52
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

oh haha and i suppose the jags are just so used to those cold harsh tempatures as well ! Give me a break
Old 12-24-2004   #53
jagualex
Rookie

Quote:
oh haha and i suppose the jags are just so used to those cold harsh tempatures as well ! Give me a break
no they are not, because they are from Jacksonville.... but they did beat them i think, well maybe i recall them beatin them hmm... maybe they didnt beat the packers who were like 38-1 or somthing like that in weather under 30 degrees... if beating them in those conditions doesnt qualify the jags to be considered contenders i dont know what does... and to the other soft tinhorn fan who thinks that we need to stop bragging, all i got to say is that we beat them, and did you?

and in no way is anyone in their right mind going to say that the players for the jags need to go to the WWE, because if you were an intelligent person then you would know that the angle that DD was in there was nothing he could have done besides stick his arm out at the guy and attempt to tackle him or grab him or something but anything that happened after that was not intentional.
jagualex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004   #54
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

yes yall beat them and we BEAT yall, funny kinda argument dont ya think ?
Old 12-24-2004   #55
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEyeBC32
Real funny, maybe your QB should do a remake of Different Strokes.

haha thats good ^^^^^^
Old 12-25-2004   #56
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

well we sent all our players to a wrestling camp to learn how to protect from the clothes lines and stuff thats all ! plus it was sarcasim get over it !
Old 12-25-2004   #57
Fargin
Rookie

Quote:
well we sent all our players to a wrestling camp to learn how to protect from the clothes lines and stuff thats all ! plus it was sarcasim get over it !

If your players are all that worried about being clotheslined, that's great. They'll never know what happened when our team smashes them in the mouth with good solid football on both sides of the ball. You just keep being afraid of our secondary, Ok.
Fargin is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read