Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 04-22-2007   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 120208 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 600 women fighting for 35 cheerleading spots

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/4736855.html

I wish you ladies luck

on a side note, I hate this part..

Quote:
More than 600 women registered Saturday some flying in from as far away as California to vie for one of 35 spots on the football team's cheering squad.
nothing against the women out of state, but my native Texan in me, says I WANT TEXAS WOMEN...

ok I am biased eventhough i have met woman from different states and are nice and lovely, but to me hard to resist Texas women
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007   #2
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Good luck to all of the ladies that are in the finals....I chickened out this year...maybe I will actually try out after I finish my PhD.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007   #3
2BCF
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24608 2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected2BCF is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/4736855.html

I wish you ladies luck

on a side note, I hate this part..

nothing against the women out of state, but my native Texan in me, says I WANT TEXAS WOMEN...

ok I am biased eventhough i have met woman from different states and are nice and lovely, but to me hard to resist Texas women
Amen brother!!

We have the best looking women here in TX.
Problem is, many aren't interested in this sort of thing so we get what we get.
Kinda like beauty pageants, we all know there's better looking women from each state but they have better things to do, apparently.

We need some new blood, type-TX that is.
2BCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007   #4
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

It doesn't matter to me what state they are from. I'm not going to care once I see them on the field.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007   #5
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Good luck to all of the ladies that are in the finals....I chickened out this year...maybe I will actually try out after I finish my PhD.
Shame!! I was wondering if you were trying out, Diapher asked, too.

Finals are Wednesday evening....
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Last edited by Yankee_In_TX; 04-22-2007 at 05:42 PM.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007   #6
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 36624 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Finals are Wednesday evening....
So don't keep us in suspense...Is someone we know going to be there?
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007   #7
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
So don't keep us in suspense...Is someone we know going to be there?

YEP!!!

Sponsored links
Old 04-26-2007   #8
waddy
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 waddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respectedwaddy is a quality contributor and well respected

Now I just had a quick look on the offiicial site and saw a photo of the 2007 cheerleaders and I was sure Lindsay was on the front row. However, I'm not going to put my house on it or anything so I was wondering if anyone knows if she made it or not.
waddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007   #9
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

Congrats to the winners!

Last edited by Hagar; 04-27-2007 at 12:32 AM.
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007   #10
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

600 is nothing. If they let a couple of guys on the squad, there'd be 6 million applying for those 2 positions, lol.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007   #11
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

As part of my community service, I will offer the losers a shoulder to cry on.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007   #12
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
600 is nothing. If they let a couple of guys on the squad, there'd be 6 million applying for those 2 positions, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
As part of my community service, I will offer the losers a shoulder to cry on.
These were consecutive posts... I'm hoping they are unrelated...

...not that there's anything wrong with that..!
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007   #13
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
I bet the application would require the men to be...different.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139057 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
These were consecutive posts... I'm hoping they are unrelated...

...not that there's anything wrong with that..!
LMAO.... That was funny!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read