Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2007   #101
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool

I'll be damned, he DOESN'T have black socks on...
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007   #102
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
I'll be damned, he DOESN'T have black socks on...
exactly what i was thinking.
Old 04-26-2007   #103
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

I do however, have a "big head":

http://www.texansbullpen.com/06photo...s/DSC_0038.JPG
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007   #104
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Now that is a big head.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007   #105
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 39796 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

And once again, (just to make it VERY clear) that is NOT OUR HOME.
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007   #106
HARRYJ
A Great Pretender

Rep Power: 125 HARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Well personally!! I like black sock wearers, with or without sandals, black shoes with shorts, red socks with brown shoes, flip flops, green undies of ANY kind, long silky ponytails, tight butts sitting on a Harley, black leather jackets, bean dip and chips sitting on top a solid round belly laid back in a comfy recliner, watching a TEXAN game! D*mn!! Where's my sugardaddy????????!!!
I'm still in Jersey, sweetie!

Thanks AzWhoopr, for my siggy!
HARRYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007   #107
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I've made up my mind. Instead of pickup shopping I'm going Harley shopping. THEN, I'm headin to NJ!!!! My dream, in my younger days, was to go cross country on a Harley, NO KIDDIN!! WHY should I give up that dream! You're only as young as you feel! Just look at the above pics and ask Dante!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007   #108
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007   #109
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
that is just not right.
Old 04-26-2007   #110
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 39796 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

That bump thing is cracking me up. It doesn't end.

Elle, that hotel was beautiful...aside from the rooms. If I can toot my own horn, our house is hot.
Old 04-26-2007   #111
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
That bump thing is cracking me up. It doesn't end.

Elle, that hotel was beautiful...aside from the rooms. If I can toot my own horn, our house is hot.
I get an eerie sense that you two met like that.
Old 04-26-2007   #112
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ok, no gut that size. End of story.
Old 04-26-2007   #113
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Quote:
Nope. He HATED me when we first met. And it was actually on a bus LOL. A party bus for a mutual friend's bday.
Old 04-27-2007   #114
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle View Post
I'm with you, Lauren. I can't wait to see it. But, you have to agree...the striped chair leaves much to be desired.

Oh, I just contacted Michael to find a way to work this black sock thing into our sigs or next to our names. We've gone this far with it. We have to keep it as a mantra until pre-season is over. It's just too damned funny.

You started it, Big Mike and Vinny will find a way to add it to those of us who have been harpies on it. Dante will be immortalized by it. LOL

Cheers! *clink*
Quote:
Ok, no gut that size. End of story.
I would have helped you out, but that avatar isn't helping your case.
Old 04-27-2007   #115
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Quote:
Die thread DIE!
Old 04-27-2007   #116
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Isnt that Charlie Sheen in the bump scene?
Dante your still a geek no matter how you try to defend yourself, but a geek that is liked by all, as I roll over laughing again at your poses.
No wonder they say white men cant dance, good thing I was born a funky white boy or my 5 string basses would just sit at home and become a keybaord so I could play some disco music and make some moves like your John Revolting style in those photos.
You better hide the camera from now on or Lauren will be framing you for life, no marriage pun intended but, remember to take the camera away from her on your honeymoon or else!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007   #117
TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
remember to take the camera away from her on your honeymoon or else!
No, I want a picture of myself passed out naked on the beach with a bottle of tequila in one hand, a sombrero covering the family jewels, and one black sock on.
Old 04-27-2007   #118
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Well personally!! I like black sock wearers, with or without sandals, black shoes with shorts, red socks with brown shoes, flip flops, green undies of ANY kind, long silky ponytails, tight butts sitting on a Harley, black leather jackets, bean dip and chips sitting on top a solid round belly laid back in a comfy recliner, watching a TEXAN game! D*mn!! Where's my sugardaddy????????!!!
Here I am She............

See there Elle, chicks dig me with black or red socks!!
Old 04-27-2007   #119
HARRYJ
A Great Pretender

Rep Power: 125 HARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Here I am She............

See there Elle, chicks dig me with black or red socks!!
She has already stated that She is heading to Jersey! Sorry!

Thanks AzWhoopr, for my siggy!
HARRYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007   #120
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARRYJ View Post
She has already stated that She is heading to Jersey! Sorry!
I bet I could change her mind... I much younger and better lookin'!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read