Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2007   #41
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
Now that's one thing that the Platinum tailgates have been missing.

Dance offs! It could be like the "Beat It" video.
Does anyone really want to see a bunch of white rhythmless guys dancing? I mean, I'm so white, I need this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HiuCaaQhxg
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007   #42
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

I am actually waiting on Lauren's embarrassing pics.
Old 04-23-2007   #43
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
I am actually waiting on Lauren's embarrassing pics.
I am actually weighing the satisfaction of posting the pictures to time spent on couch.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007   #44
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle View Post
I have the same boxers. LMAO!!
You probably look better in them.

Post a pic and we will vote.
Old 04-23-2007   #45
Tedc
Hardheaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
I am actually weighing the satisfaction of posting the pictures to time spent on couch.
Worth every minute.
Old 04-23-2007   #46
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool

Quote:
We know who runs your house....

(Dante, after threatening to post pics of Lauren)
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 04-23-2007   #47
Tedc
Hardheaded

......or who wears the pants in his house.

According to the pics, it is not him.
Old 04-23-2007   #48
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 40918 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Ahahahhaha!! What can I say? The man spends a lot of time in his boxers. It's like "I'm home, pants off".

Or, in that case it was "I'm in a hotel, her grandpa and uncle are sleeping in the next room, pants off".
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007   #49
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Cool

Quote:
I know exactly what you are talking about, in the center of the vendors displays. Yeah, they were pretty hot and enjoyed lubing people up.

Race was great. I'm always a huge fan of the ALMS series because I used to be a Porsche Driving Instructor for the novice/intermediate/expert/and GT2 classes. So seeing the Flying Lizard team out there brought back memories from back in the day when I used to be a badass.
Was that before these pictures?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 04-23-2007   #50
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Does anyone really want to see a bunch of white rhythmless guys dancing? I mean, I'm so white, I need this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HiuCaaQhxg
I know I'm 10 years late on this, but it's funny!!!!!!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 04-23-2007   #51
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 40918 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I know I'm 10 years late on this, but it's funny!!!!!!
OMG Please dance like that at our wedding.
Old 04-23-2007   #52
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Ahahahhaha!! What can I say? The man spends a lot of time in his boxers. It's like "I'm home, pants off".
Right now:

BMW work shirt.
Boxers
black socks.

Oh yeah.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007   #53
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Quote:
Right now:

BMW work shirt.
Boxers
black socks.

Oh yeah.
I'm the luckiest girl in the whole wide world. There's nothing sexier than a man in boxers and black socks.

*sigh*
Old 04-23-2007   #54
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

It is always nice to get face to go with some of the posters that I read so often, but that isn't exactly the image that I was wanting.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007   #55
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Cool

Quote:
OMG Please dance like that at our wedding.
If I'm drunk enough to dance, my bare butt is likely to follow. Does that mean we're invited...?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 04-23-2007   #56
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Quote:
If I'm drunk enough to dance, my bare butt is likely to follow. Does that mean we're invited...?
Uh, was there any question?
Old 04-24-2007   #57
Tedc
Hardheaded

Man, we are going on (4) pages of this and Dante really wants this thread to die. Everytime I look, the thread is at the top. We really need to stop this. It just might embarrass him.
Old 04-24-2007   #58
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm the luckiest girl in the whole wide world. There's nothing sexier than a man in boxers and black socks.

*sigh*
Black socks= fashion citation!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007   #59
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Dante wears the pants in the house...... Lauren just tells him how and which pants to wear.....
Old 04-24-2007   #60
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I know Sparky Polastri, and Dante you are no Sparky Polastri. Sir, put down the Spirit Fingers and step away from the Texans Hat.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read