Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2007   #21
TEXANSTAILGATER
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 TEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

I got 2 tix in the mail for the draft party. I can't find the link for All Access. Can anyone help me out?

Last edited by TEXANSTAILGATER; 04-21-2007 at 05:06 PM.
TEXANSTAILGATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007   #22
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANSTAILGATER View Post
I got 2 tix in the mail for the draft party. I can't find the link for All Access. Can anyone help me out?
I got two tickets in the mail today for the draft party, BUT, I can't find the link for All Access either. I don't even know what day it's suppose to be on.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007   #23
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
BUT, I can't find the link for All Access either. I don't even know what day it's suppose to be on.
I believe Saturday, May 19th from 11:00 a.m. 2:00 p.m.
Old 04-22-2007   #24
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 630 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I got two tickets in the mail today for the draft party, BUT, I can't find the link for All Access either. I don't even know what day it's suppose to be on.
Go into your account manager and there is a little note that says to update your personal profile - maybe - update something like that and there is a little form for you to fill out as to how many tickets/parking tickets you want for All Access Day.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007   #25
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffi2 View Post
Go into your account manager and there is a little note that says to update your personal profile - maybe - update something like that and there is a little form for you to fill out as to how many tickets/parking tickets you want for All Access Day.
Yup

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37900
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007   #26
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
My new e-invoice saus May 3rd. Though our other invoice says Feb. 15th!!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 04-23-2007   #27
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

My online account is FINALLY up to date and working fine. See ya all there!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007   #28
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Cool

Quote:
My online account is FINALLY up to date and working fine. See ya all there!!!
Yeah, had to wait for the Texas Bowl stuff to get cleared out.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 04-23-2007   #29
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

I got the same issue. Paper invoice states May 3, online invoivce states April 26. However, before my 2nd payment was due I recieved a few e-mail reminders from the Texans a few days before payday. I have not recieved any yet for payment #3.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007   #30
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTP2110 View Post
I got the same issue. Paper invoice states May 3, online invoivce states April 26. However, before my 2nd payment was due I recieved a few e-mail reminders from the Texans a few days before payday. I have not recieved any yet for payment #3.
Lil_Red (today) got one for her seats. I haven't, but mine is screwed up (still saying due Feb. 15th). Her says May 3rd.

(shew! first paycheck comes May 1).
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 04-23-2007   #31
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

I received an E-mail today stating that the invoices were mailed out at the end of last week.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read