Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 04-20-2007   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Old School TT Posters

If you're a veteran Texans Talk poster, and you have suggestions for this new board, please post here. Please do not post:

*If you're a new member
*If you're an old member but have nothing substantive to say

I.E. Post "I would like forum X to be renamed Y." Or "I would like the style changed to _____."

I know this has been asked before, but the mods are hearing a lot of griping and getting little, if any, constructive input from those who do not like the new board. They're trying hard to make sure everyone enjoys the new site.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007   #2
Yvette
Veteran

Rep Power: 35170 Yvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respected

I was around the old board from day one, just didn't post much.

I like the software (seems familiar LOL) but I think you need to personalize it more. The old board visually had its own identity and I miss that.

I also miss all of Hookems smack, griping, and complaining
Old 04-20-2007   #3
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvette View Post
I was around the old board from day one, just didn't post much.

I like the software (seems familiar LOL) but I think you need to personalize it more. The old board visually had its own identity and I miss that.

I also miss all of Hookems smack, griping, and complaining
Any suggestions on how to personalize it?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007   #4
HARRYJ
A Great Pretender

Rep Power: 125 HARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't gang up on them.

Thanks AzWhoopr, for my siggy!
HARRYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007   #5
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Let me chime in for one second...we have developed a new logo and haven't uploaded it anywhere as we have wanted to refine it...it will be all over the place soon. This site redux is still in the early stages. It went up in an incredible hurry.

Yankee, thanks for the constructive platform. I appreciate you guys who are trying to help us understand how to better serve you guys. Last night I stayed up late to reconfigurethe look of the place to make it look more like the old texanstalk when you are in threads...I hope you guys like it.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007   #6
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HARRYJ View Post
Don't gang up on them.
Require HARRYJ to make bring back some of his old Avatar's (they made many old TT members a lot calmer )
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007   #7
HARRYJ
A Great Pretender

Rep Power: 125 HARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respectedHARRYJ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Man View Post
Require HARRYJ to make bring back some of his old Avatar's (they made many old TT members a lot calmer )

Perv! HAHAHAHAHA!

Sponsored links
Old 04-20-2007   #8
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Perv! HAHAHAHAHA!
So much for you keeping secrets.
Old 04-20-2007   #9
HARRYJ
A Great Pretender

I've just been sitting here waiting for someone to call for their return! Gotcha!

Old 04-20-2007   #10
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

TexansTalk was more enjoyable than this "old" Texan MB. This site is too strick sometimes. Hopefully it will lighten up a little...Yes, Harry...it's 1stdown here!!!! Mootini was my old ID here. I got to get use to this site, how about you? I think this site needs a AFC South spot to discuss the division.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007   #11
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

I think you need to have your old name back 1stDown, it can be done.
Old 04-20-2007   #12
HARRYJ
A Great Pretender

I like Mootini! The mods here will not have to deal with the Texans FO trying to be so damn PC. Vinny changed it just last night to give some of us older folks a more familiar feel.

Ti-i-i-ime..........is on our sides!

Old 04-20-2007   #13
real

I didn't even know about this site until two seconds ago...I've been posting over at the main site.....n

The only thing I don't like is how narrow the view is...Just like the board attatched to the Texans main site, I have to scroll back and forth to read...

But other than that, I can't really say....seeing as I've only been here...5 seconds now...
Old 04-20-2007   #14
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Quote:
I've just been sitting here waiting for someone to call for their return! Gotcha!
Didn't realize you were such
Old 04-20-2007   #15
HARRYJ
A Great Pretender

If you change te resolution of your screen it should take care of that.

Old 04-20-2007   #16
HARRYJ
A Great Pretender

Quote:
Didn't realize you were such
Qwiet! I'm huntin' MMBers!

Old 04-20-2007   #17
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Quote:
Perv! HAHAHAHAHA!
Wait a minute, if I am a Perv for asking for them, what does that make you for finding them and using them in the first place
Old 04-20-2007   #18
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I like Mootini! The mods here will not have to deal with the Texans FO trying to be so damn PC. Vinny changed it just last night to give some of us older folks a more familiar feel.

Ti-i-i-ime..........is on our sides!

"Some of us older folks" speak for yourself!!!
Old 04-20-2007   #19
HARRYJ
A Great Pretender

Quote:
Wait a minute, if I am a Perv for asking for them, what does that make you for finding them and using them in the first place

You never heard of bait?

Old 04-20-2007   #20
HARRYJ
A Great Pretender

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
"Some of us older folks" speak for yourself!!!
Why would a young thang like yoself even reply to that?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read