Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2007   #1
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229
Default Blue Lot Outsiders

Any other Blue Lotters around here that aren't part of the Crew?

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #2
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin229 View Post
Any other Blue Lotters around here that aren't part of the Crew?
Ironically, the Blue Crew is no longer in the Blue Lot
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #3
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 282778 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Platinum Crew just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Old 04-14-2007   #4
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 79824 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Platinum Crew just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Since the primary color of the Texans is blue the name still works. Now if they were called the Yeller Dwellers and moved into the Platinum lot they would need to work on the name.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #5
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 282778 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Yep, good point. I've always like the name "Blue Crew".
Old 04-14-2007   #6
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

No thread hijacking.

<raises hand> "outsider" here - but actually, since the platinum addition, I feel like I tailgate closer to the stadium (rows from the street anyways). I'm usually 4 rows back, often down the same row as the blow up santa. We don't have anything extravagant - a 10x10, some good friends, food, and drinks along with a great neighborhood of approx. 60,000 people.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007   #7
thegr8fan
All Pro

Rep Power: 667 thegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respected

I tailgate in the Blue lot also, with aj. Usually right alongside the drive that seperates the Blue and Platinum lots.

would love to see some of the members drop in and say hi when the season starts.

It is also good to walk around and see some of the other MB members tailgate party's.

as Ozzo put it,
Quote:
We don't have anything extravagant - a 10x10, some good friends, food, and drinks along with a great neighborhood of approx. 60,000 people.]
that sure seems like a little piece of football heaven on game day to me.

when the season gets closer we can swap info on how to find one another and do a face to face meet, drink a couple of cool brews, talk football, and enjoy the day.
Old 04-15-2007   #8
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

I am thinking of ditching my Vagabond status and grabbing me a parking space this year.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007   #9
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Do it before the hype brings the bandwaggoners back in. I know during the down years, I was able to grab another parking pass (along with relo seats) so the crew doesn't have to cram into one vehicle to get in the gates.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007   #10
Mean Machine
Veteran

Rep Power: 114 Mean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respected

The Battle Red Bunch has been in the blue lot since the 3rd game of 2002. We get over to the far east side next to the grassy esplanades.
Come early.
Drink beer
Eat good.
Cheer on the Texans inside Reliant.
Stay late.
sec 637: Gridiron, Texas.
Mean Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007   #11
Endzone Gabe
Rookie

Outsider here. Never had the time to do much Tailgaiting yet. Waiting for the kiddos to get alittle older so I can bring them along.
Endzone Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007   #12
Battle Red Flash
Veteran

Rep Power: 25 Battle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performer
Default B.r.b.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Machine View Post
The Battle Red Bunch has been in the blue lot since the 3rd game of 2002. Come early. Stay late.
I'm with Mean Machine in the Battle Red Bunch by the Blue 22 sign. We took up 7 spaces last year, and keep growing.
Old 04-23-2007   #13
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Me and my gang park in the Blue Lot.
hollywood_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007   #14
whiskeyrbl

Just got to upgrade my parking passes to Blue lot from Maroon. Looking forward to seeing yall on Sundays real early. Hope to get to tailgate and meet all of the posters here

P.S. Didn't know anbout this board till today. Like it better than the other, it feels like home.
Old 05-14-2007   #15
KingwoodTexansFan
KWTXN

Section: 605 Gridiron TEXAS!!!
Rep Power: 0 KingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected

We tailgate pretty close to Battle Red Flash and the gang... near Blue 22!

Blue Lot is the best!...Of course I'm partial!

Old 07-19-2007   #16
texansaddict
noob

Talking Re: Blue Lot Outsiders

BLUE LOTTER SINCE SEASON 1

well actually i used to be where the platinum lot is now but we couldnt give up the thrill of trying to get our usuall spot so we found a new spot instead of moving to the platinum lot.

we're the ones with the tallest flags in the lot
you can make your guesses
texansaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007   #17
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Lot Outsiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
I am thinking of ditching my Vagabond status and grabbing me a parking space this year.
I am a vagabon, but then again no season tickets and I live in Austin so I will go where I am wanted.

Oh ok and occassionaly where i am not wanted.

Just me and no one else.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read