Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2007   #1
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 5A Predictions

Westfield goes undefeated and wins the state title in a showdown versus North Shore.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007   #2
Element1337
Veteran

Rep Power: 67 Element1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respected

Go Klein Oak
Element1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #3
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 24388 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Looking closely at Hightower. Guts tell me that the team to watch is Cy-Fair.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #4
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I was there when Westfield made Cy-Fair's offense look downright pitiful.
Old 04-15-2007   #5
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144920 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
I was there when Westfield made Cy-Fair's offense look downright pitiful.
Westfields really good .

How many letterman are you getting back ?
Old 04-15-2007   #6
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Cy Falls goes back to state and WINS it this time
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007   #7
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 24388 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle View Post
I'll go along with you. Since Judson split up, it's going to take awhile to rebuild. I'll go with your Mustangs.

What happened in Judson's district? New school? Rezoning?

As long as McGuffie is jumping hurdles over people, Cy-Fair will have my attention.

All-purpose back
Cypress (TX) Cy-Fair

Ht: 6-foot-0 (Event)
Wt: 185 lbs
Bench max: 335 pounds
Vertical: 40 inches
Shuttle: 3.78 secs
Class: 2008 (High School)

Rushing Receiving
Statistics Att Yds Avg TD Yds
2005 (So.) 115 853 7.4 11 -
2006 (Jr.) 358 3,212 9.0 44 400
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eygKqRMd94U

Last edited by StarStruck; 04-15-2007 at 03:44 PM.
Sponsored links
Old 04-15-2007   #8
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBH View Post
Looking closely at Hightower. Guts tell me that the team to watch is Cy-Fair.
That would be nice. I've been a Cy-Fair loyalist for years. Cy Falls are the new kids on the block .. haven't seen much of them to date.
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007   #9
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle View Post
Yes. We built Wagner and opened it on Fall 05, but not with seniors or a varsity team. They stayed at Judson and went to State. Then, we split the varsity coaches and players and have 2 teams. It didn't turn out very well. Who knows how long it will take to get it fixed up again for either team.

It's very depressing for those of us who've been on the inside since 1978 when we really began to build what was The Dynasty.
I feel your pain. I remember quite well when Converse Judson and Odessa Permian were kings in the 5A and Sealy in the 3A. Willowridge was a force for about 10 years 81-about 91, was a regular deep in the playoffs, but won one State championship. They then had a very good basketball program that kept the dynasty going, but after 2K1, all programs took a nose dive and I would be surprised if it ever gains a fraction of the recognition that was once held so dear.
Old 04-16-2007   #10
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3753 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Again I see Katy going pretty much all the way....they just keep reloading.
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007   #11
uhcougar08
SHSUKATS08

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
Cy Falls goes back to state and WINS it this time
They lost too many starters to be as competitive as they were last year. They had three players that were all-state, so that will hurt. The team to beat will be the Cedar Hill team that destroyed the Golden Eagles at state last year. Amazing athletes at the high school level can beat a good fundamental team, and that is just the way it is.
Old 04-17-2007   #12
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Westfields really good .

How many letterman are you getting back ?
IIRC, we're getting back 6.

I watched a JV game and there's a DB that jumps higher than any WR ever could and he got about 4 INT's against Klein Forest' JV.

Then there's Jon Gimm, one of the top TE's in Texas. If we can get a good QB that actually throws to the TE, he'd be more than just a great blocker.
Old 04-17-2007   #13
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144920 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
IIRC, we're getting back 6.

I watched a JV game and there's a DB that jumps higher than any WR ever could and he got about 4 INT's against Klein Forest' JV.

Then there's Jon Gimm, one of the top TE's in Texas. If we can get a good QB that actually throws to the TE, he'd be more than just a great blocker.
You can't play QB ... it's all in the hair you know .
Old 04-17-2007   #14
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
You can't play QB ... it's all in the hair you know .
Maybe I should grow out an afro again...
Old 04-18-2007   #15
TigerV1
All Pro

Rep Power: 91 TigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedTigerV1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Katy returns 17 of 22 starters (I believe thats the right number) and are led by Andre Dean. I am going with my Alma Mater. Go Tigers!
TigerV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007   #16
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 28016 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Althought I don't really like them I'll say Southlake repeats...again; even with Coach Dodge moving on to UNT. It'll still be the same system and the same kids.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007   #17
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Go Klein! The other white meat!

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read