Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2007   #1
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Overalls overalls and Texans Military Vets

Well my multipatched funny pants are at my seamstreses getting the unit patches that I received sown on. Thanks and many mad props to those of you that sent me a patch.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007   #2
thegr8fan
All Pro

Rep Power: 667 thegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey Overalls, let me know which games you can make as I would love to see your patches. I know you have been working on this for about a year now getting the unit patches together.

great idea and I want to see the finished product.
Old 04-15-2007   #3
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected

Overalls, you gonna put up a picture of 'em anytime soon?
Old 04-15-2007   #4
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
Overalls, you gonna put up a picture of 'em anytime soon?
My intentions are to get a picture at the Texans draft party at Reliant Stadium. Such as it is I will post the picture afterwards.

Old 04-16-2007   #5
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
Well my multipatched funny pants are at my seamstreses getting the unit patches that I received sown on. Thanks and many mad props to those of you that sent me a patch.
I wondered what had happened to the old thread about this. Overalls, I still have a 2nd A.D. "Hell on Wheels" patch for you. I guess its too late for this season, but I will get it to you whenever possible..
Old 04-16-2007   #6
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I wondered what had happened to the old thread about this. Overalls, I still have a 2nd A.D. "Hell on Wheels" patch for you. I guess its too late for this season, but I will get it to you whenever possible..
2AD is the last of the big 3 Armor for me. IF you would still like to send the patch I can get it on by Preseason.

Sooooo, you have a PM

Old 04-18-2007   #7
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 207979 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

I was in Special Operations Command and might still have a SOCOM patch lying around, if you want it. Actually, I wore the SF patch for a while, so I might have one of those as well.
Old 04-18-2007   #8
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I was in Special Operations Command and might still have a SOCOM patch lying around, if you want it. Actually, I wore the SF patch for a while, so I might have one of those as well.
It would be apreciated.

You have a PM

Old 04-29-2007   #9
Overalls
Hall of Fame

I still have a patch or two up my sleeve to add, but here I am with one of last years draft picks at this years draft party.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55...s/100_3097.jpg

Old 04-29-2007   #10
Da_General
Obnoxious Musician

Rep Power: 17 Da_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden cover

Thanks for the 5 year patches you gave me and my buddy yesterday, Overalls. I'm thinking of doing like Yankee and having them sewn onto my standard gameday cargo shorts.
Old 04-29-2007   #11
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_General View Post
Thanks for the 5 year patches you gave me and my buddy yesterday, Overalls. I'm thinking of doing like Yankee and having them sewn onto my standard gameday cargo shorts.

You are very welcome.

Old 05-20-2007   #12
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Ok now my vet buddies. I have been able to add a number of patches this offseason, but I have room for more. Here is a pic. from the Texans All Access event taken by our resident photo guru, Andy

As you will notice there is still room for patches

Old 05-22-2007   #13
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 207979 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Overalls overalls and Texans Military Vets

Sorry for the delay, but I have been in the midst of moving and renovating houses. I managed to round up some patches from my time in the Army and will be mailing them to you this week.

I have, for both class A and BDUs,:

Special Forces patch
SOCOM (Special Operations Comand) patch
501st Military Intelligence Brigade
miscellaneous tabs, airborne wings, etc.

Again, sorry for the delay.
Old 05-22-2007   #14
Overalls
Hall of Fame

No problem man. Could you do me a favor though. Could you put your name on the back of the patches so I can keep up with whose patch is whose.

Probable way bad grammer. Especially for some one who could have had a degree in English and wasted it on journalism.

Old 03-09-2008   #15
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Just a bump because it is that time of year for me to ask my fellow Texans fans for patches.

Thank you for your support.

Old 03-09-2008   #16
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

do you have the 11th ACR if not I can get one to you
and 10th engineers battalion, that falls under 3rd ID
Old 03-09-2008   #17
Overalls
Hall of Fame

If you can get them, I can use them Joe.

Old 03-09-2008   #18
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Done
Old 03-09-2008   #19
Overalls
Hall of Fame

I sent you a PM with my address Joe.

Thanks

Old 03-11-2008   #20
bigbrewster2000
4th Infantry

Rep Power: 4856 bigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
I sent you a PM with my address Joe.

Thanks
Do you have a 4th ID patch? If not I think I still have one lying around.
bigbrewster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read