Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2007   #1
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84
Default Blue Crew Roll Call!

Check in Blue Crew!! Good to have you guys back!
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007   #2
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Honorary, member checking in!!
DiapHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007   #3
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

where's the platinum lot? Maybe we're honorary blue lot members!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
where's the platinum lot? Maybe we're honorary blue lot members!
lol.... I think its over there next to Main Street.
Old 04-13-2007   #5
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I'm here!!!

Bull Pen 1 here.

sec 117, row b
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007   #6
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

I am soooo confused, but Overalls the Vagabond/Blue Crew rep is here.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007   #7
Da_General
Obnoxious Musician

Rep Power: 18 Da_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden cover

Blue Crew brew moocher/bad dancer/blowhard glad to find we have a board again!

Big thanks to everyone responsible for getting this place up and running and (from the looks of things) better than ever!
Da_General is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-14-2007   #8
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool

Me and Lil_Red are here. Though she doesn't plan on being in her seat.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #9
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Ted , Kathryn, Nolan, and Kendall are still here!
Old 04-14-2007   #10
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 148479 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Dan & Wendy reporting in as requested!
Old 04-14-2007   #11
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey my Blue Crew....I am here and miss yall sooo much. I can't wait til football starts again...I am also excited that I am officially in the Bull Pen...116 U...Looking forward to upgrading down some more.

Love Yall
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #12
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

(looking around confused) ....I'm here. Where exactly is here?
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #13
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unbanned View Post
Shhh! Don't ask how you got here or you'll get banned. Our buddy Chato did...lol
My comment was in reference to the new look. Those that know me here will understand my humor
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #14
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected

shout out from a two-tone blue crew member...

Here's my birds eye view...

and here's a special guy on a special day...

this is a picture of me and some forum buddies in front of LP Field.

and of course this is me.

and this is Mama Bear and my little Baby Bear

Last edited by SESupergenius; 04-18-2007 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Picture of naked guy on toilet
Bipolar The Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #15
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I feel for Texans fans who were at one time Oilers fans. It has been a dark and confusing world for far to long.
Old 04-14-2007   #16
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I feel for Texans fans who were at one time Oilers fans. It has been a dark and confusing world for far to long.
I was one. aj and I were there in Nashville when they were "honoring" Elvin Bethea. It was real weird, the Titans were playing the Texans and honoring a Houston player. Most of the Titans fans were looking around wondering who Elvin Bethea was. I could just hear them during the Moon ceremony... "Why are we honoring the Seahawks broadcast guy?".
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #17
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 378037 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll always be a Houston Oilers fan...or at least a fan of the memories. It was a successful NFL team that was dear to the city, and we have no reason to be ashamed of the history or our passion for the team.

But they are not, and never were, Tennessee Titans. The players they attempt to honor are just going through the motions of accepting awards from a former employer, but not team. Just because an owner can keep records of a company (i.e. franchise), he can't take the history and memories. Those are for us, hometown fans.

I'd feel more sorry for Titans fans in Tennessee that will forever have to be reminded of records from an era they have no connection to, no memory of, and no emotional ties about. They can see the name Earl Campbell and look at number on paper or stone, but they have absolutely no depth about what he meant to football and this city. It was magical, and I would trade it for nothing.
Old 04-14-2007   #18
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I WAS an Oiler!! NOW, I'M A TEXAN!!!!!! I lived 36 years with the ups and downs of the Oiler organization. I went to the very first game the Oilers played in Houston, as I did the very first game the Texans played in Ohio, and I have not missed a TEXAN home game since the beginning. SOOOO, I have spent about 41 of my 61 years pulling for a LOSING team!! GAWD, PLEASE, let me see my team win a championship before I DIE!!!!!! I have SUFFERED far to LONG!!!!!
Old 04-14-2007   #19
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
SOOOO, I have spent about 41 of my 61 years pulling for a LOSING team!! GAWD, PLEASE, let me see my team win a championship before I DIE!!!!!! I have SUFFERED far to LONG!!!!!
LOL, I hear ya Grandma. I am into this for a little over 30 years. Hopefully you're a fan of some other sports also and have seen your teams win championships (Rockets maybe?), though I know it is not the same when the NFL is your favorite sport.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #20
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
LOL, I hear ya Grandma. I am into this for a little over 30 years. Hopefully you're a fan of some other sports also and have seen your teams win championships (Rockets maybe?), though I know it is not the same when the NFL is your favorite sport.
I did have a great time during the NINERS reign!! During those years I had as much NINER stuff around my house as I did Oiler.lol I support all Houston teams and was very proud when the Rockets, Comets, and Dynamo brought home championships. Baseball is the most boring sport known to man, JMO, but, I watch the Astro's when they are doing well, which is rare. FOOTBALL is my passion though, and I refuse to call it quits, as in DYING, until I see my home team bring home the Lombardi!! You guys/gals might have to push me around in a w/c if the TEXANS don't get on with it, but, BY GAWD, I will see it happen!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read