Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-19-2004   #21
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Washington has lead-feet. He is a solid run blocker when his man is in front of him but he is not too good in space, the second level or in pass pass protections.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #22
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

And now Jonathan Ogden is getting help from Jamaal Lewis...and then a sack.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #23
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Freeney is destroying Ogden tonight.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #24
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Freeney's spin move is unstoppable...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #25
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

This is getting out of control. Freeney is making Ogden look like a rookie. Ogden is holding on every play.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #26
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78862 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

I really hope Wand is watching this game.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #27
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
I really hope Wand is watching this game.
I hope not...he may have nightmares..lol
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #28
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTP2110
This is getting out of control. Freeney is making Ogden look like a rookie. Ogden is holding on every play.
or Seth wand
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #29
Youngstown Colt
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbourda
Freeney is not "owning" Ogden. It's more like the other way around. What game are you guys watching? Do you guys call one sack a dominating performance?
no, I call the collective game by freeney a dominating performance!
Youngstown Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004   #30
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngstown Colt
no, I call the collective game by freeney a dominating performance!
Thats for sure. Ogden got HELP. The best LT in the game needed HELP. I feel good about Wand all the sudden...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Old 12-20-2004   #31
SESupergenius

Freeney was all over the QB tonight. Ogden was pushed back, spun on and faked on many plays. Boller had to rush a few of his throws because of Ogden not containing Freeney. I must say after watching this tonight I need to give Wand some more credit. Wand didn't play as bad as this.
Old 12-20-2004   #32
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Ogden was Freeney's Daddy - but only early in the game. As the game progressed the tables were being turned and Freeney was really doing a
number on Ogden - on the field and in the big guys head. They showed the
Ravens O walking off the field after each series and Ogden had a very perplexed, confused expression on his face. Like a little kid who had his Christmas stocking stuffed with coal. Yea I hope Wand sees this and finds out that one of the best can also get embarassed by Freeney.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004   #33
kbourda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34 kbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respected

What is this Freeney's Fan Base or what? If you guys want to put Wand in Ogden's class ok, whatever makes you people happy. So is it cool for me to say Babin and Wong get a ton of pressure as well enough for me to compare them to Greene and Lloyd? Let's get real. I like the Texans as much as the next guy but I would never compare Wand to Ogden or even draw conclusions to that.
Old 12-20-2004   #34
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbourda
What is this Freeney's Fan Base or what? If you guys want to put Wand in Ogden's class ok, whatever makes you people happy. So is it cool for me to say Babin and Wong get a ton of pressure as well enough for me to compare them to Greene and Lloyd? Let's get real. I like the Texans as much as the next guy but I would never compare Wand to Ogden or even draw conclusions to that.
We arent putting Ogden and Wand in the same class, we are just glad to see that Freeney didnt blow up Wand because Wand was bad but Freeney blew up Wand because Freeney is that good...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read