Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2006   #21
TexansCanes
All Pro

Default Re: David Carrs little bro lights it up............

I went to the game tonight against dulles and was impressed with Chris Lenoir, probably the best back we have had since Jonathan Golden. I was glad to see a Clements team put up more than 30 points, but the defense was terrible and couldn't stop anyone. Derrick looked good and i thing could make them a contender in the district.
Old 10-08-2006   #22
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

They seem to either be the #1 or #2 team in the district, why do you say we? Did you go to Clements?
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006   #23
TexanFanInCC
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to TexanFanInCC Send a message via Yahoo to TexanFanInCC

http://www.chron.com/c/apps/sports/h...&submit=Submit

DJ Smallwood...keep ur eye on this guy...the QB for lamar cons. he is only a freshman and he has solid numbers as a rusher and passer.
Old 10-14-2006   #24
TexansCanes
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
They seem to either be the #1 or #2 team in the district, why do you say we? Did you go to Clements?
Yeah i graduated in 2004.
Old 03-27-2007   #25
4Texans
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46 4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected

Is Derek going to stay at Clements and continue to play football?
Old 03-27-2007   #26
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

I kinda doubt it, I think Carr's family has had enough of this city.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #27
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Yea I doubt David's parents would stay here when they could be back in Cali.

Clements head coach is real pissed with the Texans FO.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #28
Sportsfan
All Pro

So Carr has 2 brother? Hulk75 and Derrick?
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #29
4Texans
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46 4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan View Post
So Carr has 2 brother? Hulk75 and Derrick?
Yep. I believe Hulk played DL at UH for a year, right after the Texans drafted David.

If I'm Derek, and I've established myself as the starting QB, then I believe I would want to finish out my 2 years of HS, then move on to College in Cali or wherever.... He had a pretty desent year at QB, considering he was a Soph. I wonder if he has the same throwing motion as David?
Old 03-27-2007   #30
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 427 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Texans View Post
Is Derek going to stay at Clements and continue to play football?
Yes
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #31
BlackHeart
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk75 View Post
Yes
I like that Avatar Hulk !!!
BlackHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #32
4Texans
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHeart View Post
I like that Avatar Hulk !!!
Don't read too much into it. Earlier he had a Carolina avatar. Next one should be a Dolphin avatar probably.
Old 03-27-2007   #33
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk75 View Post
Yes
Have you found out where David going next.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #34
BlackHeart
Rookie

Quote:
Don't read too much into it. Earlier he had a Carolina avatar. Next one should be a Dolphin avatar probably.
I'm not lol I just like the pic thats all.
BlackHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #35
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 79824 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Might want to put on a Seahawks avy for now ...

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...94_hawk29.html (2nd article down)
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007   #36
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansCanes View Post
Yeah i graduated in 2004.
What's your name?
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007   #37
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb View Post
I kinda doubt it, I think Carr's family has had enough of this city.
the feeling is 100% mutual
Old 08-14-2007   #38
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan

yea i go to elkins and clements is our rival school, little carr can kick butt out there
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008   #39
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.bakersfield.com/136/story/363053.html

Quote:
Bakersfield Christian just might have won the Derek Carr lottery.

After weeks of speculation that Carr could be going to Stockdale, Liberty or Bakersfield High, BCHS athletic director and football coach Doug Barnett said last week that the senior-to-be had applied for admission.

Carr's brother, David, starred at Stockdale in the mid-1990s and later at Fresno State before becoming the No. 1 pick in the 2002 NFL Draft.

Derek Carr played last season at Sugar Land (Texas) Clements High School, which is in the Houston area -- where David Carr began his NFL career. Derek Carr passed for 1,622 yards, 16 touchdowns and 8 interceptions last season for a 13-1 team. Rivals.com reports that Utah already has offered Carr a scholarship.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008   #40
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 118 Sideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Sideline

I read he had moved back to California recently, its ashame wanted to see him play when I came back to Houston this year. Apparently Derek has alot of interest surrounding him and I heard a rumour he was strongly thinking about attending Utah.
Sideline is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read