Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2004   #11
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

It will never cease to amaze me that we are not even through with year three and people want coaching changes. Oh wait, I have to get my popcorn out of the MICROWAVE. I can understand that people are frustrated. Don't you all think the players themselves are frustrated with the way THEY have played lately? I think the people that are screaming for coaching changes are the same one's that had the Texans penciled in for the playoffs. Also winning 4 out of 5 earlier in the season gave some people false hopes. I admit, I thought they were playing like a wild card team at the time. But we have been beat by some good teams lately, and people are calling for coaching changes. Not even a suitable topic at this point in time. If we're 5-8 this time next year, then we could have a logical discussion. Rome was not built in a day. And no, I'm not talking about Jim Rome.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read