Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-01-2004   #1
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 24148 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default ESPN Article on Page 2

Click

I like to see stuff like this. Shows that the Texans are getting noticed and putting a little fear into the league. Would love to see them wreck a few play off hopes.
Txn_in_Oki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004   #2
redlion
Rookie

Thumbs up

great read...
redlion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004   #3
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

Hooray for Taco Day!!! And I dont care whats on the sundae bar, nothing will ever make me want to chop block Gary Walker.
Reddevil63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004   #4
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I like how he phrased we don't know any better prepared to shock the world.

Heck this team aint talking playoffs right now but they still think winning out might open a window or door for them to sneak through.

Playoffs or not, if this team wins out or even goes 4-1 in the last 5, I say it was an extrodinary year.

Note to self: Gotta beat the Jets in NY first.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004   #5
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

haha that was a great article, glad to see we have such a comfortable atmosphere down there for our players. Now since we help make it luxuries for them maybe they can give us a win over the jets this week and after a few sunday splits beat the colts for us as well !
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004   #6
Frap
Rookie

Send a message via ICQ to Frap

Nice article
Frap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004   #7
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2158 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

Great read! Thanks.
SmoochyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-01-2004   #8
dan7
Veteran

Good article.
Old 12-02-2004   #9
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Had he watched as workers hauled out the 130 (I counted) empty (I checked) kegs of beer from the previous game and cried in quiet reflection, as I had, at such a magnificently depressing sight?
So good it almost made me cry.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004   #10
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Good article. I could almostpicture myself sitting between Carr and AJ eating tacos.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read