Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-29-2004   #1
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan
Default upset special ......

The texans have not really had an upset game this year, like in year 1 against dallas or year 2 against miami. We dont have to many good teams left, so i was wondering of the 2 top remaining teams, the Jets and Colts which one could you see as our upset special ?

I say hmmmmm Both
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004   #2
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

You know....I thought the KC game was an upset because it was such a big win for us...and then you look at their record.

I would have to go with the Colts as being the upset game....I hope.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004   #3
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
I would have to go with the Colts as being the upset game...
I agree with that totally!
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004   #4
TMac48
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TMac48

I can see giving the Peyton Manning's, oops, i mean the Colts, hell. Than ran it up on us in their house and we're pi$$ed! I'll say it right now, Texans win 31-28. Manning still throws 4 TD's, but not enough.
TMac48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004   #5
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 274145 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

We (the fans) are pissed, but are our players, too? I bet they don't even think about the Colts until after the Jets game.
Old 11-29-2004   #6
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

oh i'm sure they still think about it, its not EVERYDAY you get humiliated like that ! I'm sure they want revenge as bad as we do, some of the players already expressed that !
Old 11-29-2004   #7
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I would have to say Indy would be the biggest upset but as far as one I can "see", the Jets are a team we can beat.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-29-2004   #8
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

I say we Supersize our upset special and win the rest of the games!
axman40 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004   #9
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

go 5-0 in the last 5 games sounds good to me !
Old 11-29-2004   #10
LiveForTheGame
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to LiveForTheGame

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40
I say we Supersize our upset special and win the rest of the games!
I think you "hit the nail on the head" with that post.

As far as the team thinking about the colts embarrassing them. I think they are probably more upset with the way the allowed it to happen, and they'll be focussed on "redeeming" themselves.

Most of the games the Texans will be underdogs because of the way they're struggling, but I know they'll come to play and go for the win.
LiveForTheGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004   #11
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 15683 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

As long as the Texans don't give opposing teams something to work off of... supposedly a Titan player was noting that they were on the "revenge tour" for what Jax and Houston did to them in the first game - added some fuel to that fire.

As for the upset special... Jets are beatable, Colts would be the upset, but I'm kinda keen to that 5-0 supersize.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004   #12
coltsxxxix
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMac48
I can see giving the Peyton Manning's, oops, i mean the Colts, hell. Than ran it up on us in their house and we're pi$$ed! I'll say it right now, Texans win 31-28. Manning still throws 4 TD's, but not enough.

Good luck with that
coltsxxxix is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read