Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-13-2004   #81
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Whatever

I guess I'm gonna have to find a Chargers website and hassle them for a week after they get stomped by the jets, lol.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004   #82
dangrock
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
That Charger O-line was better than advertised. Credit legendary O-line coach Hudson Houck for getting these guys ready to play. I wish the Texans had challenged the rookies on the line with the blitz, but there's no use crying now. I'm ready to move on to the Lions.

As far as the Chargers & the rest of the season is concerned, you have to like their chances. They've found another weapon in Gates to go along with Tomlinson. They play opportunistic football. And they have a very good coaching staff. I really like how the Charger's OC Cam Cameron set up the game plan. He found the Texans' weak spots in coverage and exploited them. His use of motion gave Brees some good clues in determining what coverage the Texans were in. The Chargers had the whole preseason to get ready for the Texans, and it showed.
Thank you. but really now. dont give us too much credit. we started 6-0 2 years ago and then tanked dont forget.
good luck with the season! take care.
dangrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004   #83
ChargersfaninKansas

Default Good game

Good game guys. It was tight all the way through. I predicted a 30-20 game Chargers winning, so I was pretty close. I like Davis, he'll be a top 5 back if he can hold on to the rock, that really hurt you guys. It was the first game of the season, and I'm sure Carr will settle down, he's a good kid. You guys have a spark plug in Jason Babin, but I hope he learns some respect (the late hit). And Dunta is just gonna have his rookie moments. I think Capers bought into the LT is all they got syndrome, and didn't quite gameplan for the other options we have (as slight as they are). For your third season I think you have a lot of talent on the team, and I wish you good luck!

P.S. Your cheerleader JEN is DA BOMB.
Old 09-13-2004   #84
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

thanks, good luck next week!

I think you were right about LT. I don't think we thought Brees would do well. Funny thing is that I was suprised that everyone jumped off the Brees bandwagon last year. I thought Boston was a major distraction and didn't help yall any. Anyway, Good luck again!
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004   #85
SDBoltz
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddevil63
Wouldnt have said this a couple of hours before, but the Chargers are going to suprise a couple of people this year. And to answer your question, they'd lose to a college team with 4 turnovers. Carr's decision making has GOT to improve soon.
this guy is smart
SDBoltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004   #86
SDBoltz
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDBoltz
BECAUSE YOU GUYS DONT WANT TO REALIZE THE FACTS THAT I SAID ALLL WEEK.

1. ANTONIO GATES IS THE BEST TE IN FOOTBALL.

2. LT IS THE BEST RB IN FOOTBALL AND WILL GASH YOU CERTAINLY.

3. OUR DEFENSE HAS BEEN CREATING TURNOVERS ALL PRE SEASON AND REALLY YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD 5 TURNOVERS AND 3 LESS POINTS.

4. BREES HAS LOOKED GREAT ALL PRE SEASON AND MADE THE THROWS HE NEEDED TO MAKE.

5. STEVE FOLEY WAS GOING TO BE AMPED UP TO PLAY YOU GUYS AND HE MADE A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN THE GAME.

6. WE JUST BEAT THE WORST TEAM IN FOOTBALL. WELL SECOND NINERS ARE PRETTY BAD. WE ARE THE SURPRISE TEAM THIS YEAR. WE DO HAVE WEAPONS. IF YOU PLAY US THINKING ALL WE HAVE IS L.T. THEN YOU WILL LOSE. PARKER GATES AND LT ALL MADE PLAYS AND I TOLD YOU THEY WOULD

7. WE WON THE GAME NEENER NEENER NEENER WE BEAT YOU GO BOLTS

this guy is really smart
SDBoltz is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read