Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-22-2004   #1
Texas_Heat
Veteran

Default They better beat the Titans

Ok i'm over this game it's clear to me now that this is still a Horrible team not much better then the 2002 team.

Texans 23 Titans 20
Texas_Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004   #2
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

hmmm titans 42 Texans 6 !!! We get a 6 point lead in the first half,,,,RUN the ball and RUN the ball and Run the ball in the second and the score 42 points on us and we lose again Deja Vu ?!?!?!?!?!?!?
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004   #3
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Well since this team obviously changed after the Jags game, i think they will continue to lose. I hope i'm proven wrong but it is very obvious they changed for the worst, not better. I think we can salute the coaching staff for that.
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004   #4
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

i think your right !!! Parcells is in the wrong city coaching for the wrong team, would i like to see him here ??? NO DOUBT !! but capers will be around 3 for more non playoff years so enjoy our big waste of talent !
Old 11-22-2004   #5
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Parcells is in the wrong city coaching for the wrong team
You know what, your right...lol...Parcells would do something with this team because the Texans have talent, they just aren't being utilized and motivated....We have Capers that shows no anger or emotion when he loses, he just gives excuses....Palmer IMO, his heart is not in the Texans...I haven't even seen any emotion out of the guys during interviews...Its like no big deal, time to move on to the next game. Maybe they need to not move on sooo quickly and figure out what they did to be on such a badddd losing streak....Obviously their NOT doing something right anymore and why did this all change right after the Jags game? Maybe they need to go back to that time frame and figure out what they are doing different from THEN and NOW....

Last edited by shinerbock_girl; 11-22-2004 at 03:04 PM.
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004   #6
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

yes yes its terrible (crying) i had so much confidence in them i bet 300$ on the, capers better pay me back for his stupid decisions 300$ worth of poor desisions !
Old 11-22-2004   #7
Yvette
Veteran

Rep Power: 35170 Yvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
They better beat the Titans
We have so many injuries we may have to forfeit.
Old 11-22-2004   #8
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvette
We might have a chance in a forfeit.
Old 11-22-2004   #9
SBTexans08
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to SBTexans08

Quote:
That's about the only thing we can exploit.........kick 'em while they're down type of teams.
Old 11-22-2004   #10
titansfan987
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to titansfan987 Send a message via Yahoo to titansfan987

Quote:
Hey, we beat the Jags at jacksonville with all our injuries. Surely we can beat the Texans. It will be just like the Jags game....a hard fought game where it could go either way. Both Titans/Texans game played in Houston have been real good games and I don't see why it wouldn't be any different this weekend.
titansfan987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004   #11
tana
Rookie

Good luck this week.

You really should be favored to win, big. We just got more bad news.

Woolfolk is having surgery and out for the season

Justin Sandy just brought up from ps - out for season

Samari banged up knee, McGarrahan banged up but will have to play

We may not even recognize the players this week
tana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004   #12
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

We don't recognize some of ours either, and they're not even hurt!

We never know what team will show up, and if they'll stay the entire game! Our Texans are full of surprises this year! Sure hope they're learning a lot, that's all I can say.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004   #13
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not sure our Texans understand the game lasts 60 minutes...
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004   #14
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid
I'm not sure our Texans understand the game lasts 60 minutes...
I think our players know it, I just don't think the coach knows it
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004   #15
Txnpride
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Heat
Ok i'm over this game it's clear to me now that this is still a Horrible team not much better then the 2002 team.

Texans 23 Titans 20
Horrible team! Maybe you should go jump on another teams wagon.....people like you are not true fans.We are a third year team....when we get this team hitting on all cylinders,we will be tough to beat.Give it time son,we are just getting started.There are ALOT of teams worse then us,If Greenbay would have missed that fieldgoal,and we would have won in overtime....you probably would have been talking Superbowl
Txnpride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004   #16
Texas_Heat
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txnpride
Horrible team! Maybe you should go jump on another teams wagon.....people like you are not true fans.We are a third year team....when we get this team hitting on all cylinders,we will be tough to beat.Give it time son,we are just getting started.There are ALOT of teams worse then us,If Greenbay would have missed that fieldgoal,and we would have won in overtime....you probably would have been talking Superbowl
Texas_Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004   #17
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

wow.. yall really are terrible fans. I dont blame the oilers for leaving if you considered yourself oiler "fans"

heck.. you dont even have the right to be called fans.. fans love their teams.. as i said in another post.. yall are simply "ticket holders"

I hope none of you are ever mistaken for real Texans fans. you are pathetically ignorant, immature, and unsupportive of a team you claim to like.

that being said.. they better beat the titans, or what? you will quit being a fan? GO TITANS!

:P
Texans 24
Titans 17
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read