Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2006   #1061
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan
Default Re: Game 14 Thread: Texans @ Patriots

Can't wait for the post game radio show. This wasn't even a contest.
Old 12-17-2006   #1062
D-Rob23
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarState View Post
You think they will raise ticket prices next year?!
I think they will give away tickets with a purchase of a 2 Liter Bottle of Coke
Old 12-17-2006   #1063
OrangeCountyTexansFan
Veteran

I have been on the Carr bandwagon a long time, but I think I'm gonna have to get off. While I don't feel he is as bad as some QBs (Leaf comes to mind instantly), when he is given protection he makes bad decisions. When he is not given protection he is slow to escape the rush.
While I think his protection is sub-par at best, he should be able to compensate for that with the way he throws by this point in the season. If he doesn't compensate, he is not adapting.
He's got two more games to try and save his job. At least that is how it would appear to me after this game. I like Carr as a person as he is a very nice guy. But you can't survive in the NFL being a nice guy on the field. You will only get killed. He has to get mad and get even. He doesn't even get mad that I can see.
Old 12-17-2006   #1064
MrMeToo
All Pro

All the Carr lovers have quit posting...
Old 12-17-2006   #1065
MrMeToo
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rob23 View Post
LOL
Old 12-17-2006   #1066
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Cassel looks better today than Car.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #1067
LoneStarState
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rob23 View Post
Woohoo!!! count me in!
Old 12-17-2006   #1068
Theoridic
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Theoridic

After todays game it is official no matter what happens Carr is not going to be a Texan next season. You can only try so long pulling for a guy that cant win.I hope we get a veteran and train a young guy like Kolb next year that would be a nice change
Theoridic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #1069
newport texan
Veteran

you would have to be Stevie Wonder to be a Carr fan after today...this is the nail in the coffin! Carr is done. trade him? is he even worthy of a 7th round pick.
the Carr experiment is over
newport texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #1070
TexanLen
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCountyTexansFan View Post
I have been on the Carr bandwagon a long time, but I think I'm gonna have to get off......
I think no matter what Carr does the next 2 games, he is as good as gone. I wouldn't be surprised to see Plummer here next year to start with a new QB they draft waiting in the wings.

Adopt a Texan... Can it be a cheerleader?!!!
TexanLen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #1071
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
you would have to be Stevie Wonder to be a Carr fan after today...this is the nail in the coffin! Carr is done. trade him? is he even worthy of a 7th round pick.
the Carr experiment is over
Come on now.....Stevie's actually smart
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #1072
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2061 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected

Testaverde's now in!
Austrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #1073
houstonbhorsemen
Rookie

Vinnie Testaverde is in to play for New England!!!!!!!!!

Now that is an insult!!!!!!!!!!
houstonbhorsemen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #1074
ensign_lee
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 468 ensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respected

Hahahahaa.

Vinec Young just lost 22 yards on one play.
ensign_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #1075
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoridic View Post
After todays game it is official no matter what happens Carr is not going to be a Texan next season. You can only try so long pulling for a guy that cant win.I hope we get a veteran and train a young guy like Kolb next year that would be a nice change
If we move Carr and draft a QB, we need to grab a guy higher than Kolb will be, because they will need to play withing a year, 2 at the most.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #1076
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

Yao with an amazing shot.
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #1077
D-Rob23
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonbhorsemen View Post
Vinnie Testaverde is in to play for New England!!!!!!!!!

Now that is an insult!!!!!!!!!!

Can he collect his Social Security checks now?
Old 12-17-2006   #1078
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 36225 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

I'm feeling Huard and Kolb for some reason... not literally you freaks.

Hey, Testeverde is in!!!

610 asked Smith what Carr had to do these last 3 games to show he's the franchise QB, Smith replied he's had to show it all season - the last 3 games weren't any different.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #1079
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

I was hoping that Dayne would get another run. Only 6 yards from 100 for him.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #1080
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Vinnie sighting, He's better at kneeing than Carr I'm sure
'

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read