Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-14-2004   #1
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 65244 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO
Default Back to old habits?

I think there's gonna be some reverting back to them when things just don't go your way... not saying it's a good thing...

- O-line not blocking well for pass protection or run block
- dropped passes in the hands
- secondary getting burned
- d-line not able to get to the QB
- Carr locking in on recievers or dump pass to RB

Dang, I hope we get out of this funk in time for the GB game.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #2
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

one thing I have noticed. when things are going bad... the team doesn't know how to get out of the funk.. For example.. when we are getting beat .. we have more drops and poor reads (but I will give indy credit..they got us) but maybe it is just the TV coverage but I don't see anyone lighting a "fire" on the guys when the chips are down.
We take an emotion like Capers...Not saying that is bad,but sometimes a fire needs to be lit
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #3
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 65244 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Agree Wolf.

However, we do have a new record now, most points in a game surrendered by the TEXANS.

Maybe it's up to the fans next week since the players and coaches apparently won't light the fire.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #4
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Kind of off subject...wolf remined me of something,

Who looks more lost when their is not playing well Dom Capers or Mack Brown?
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #5
Texan Gal 312
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan
Kind of off subject...wolf remined me of something,

Who looks more lost when their is not playing well Dom Capers or Mack Brown?
ArlingtonTexan reminded me of something.. my favorite post of the year...by No Bull Texan... feel free to guess at the timing of this post

Can't help but compare...........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.U. got behind today to Texas A&M but you never saw Stoops team lose their confidence. Bob Stoops teaches confidence, and his teams reflect it. O.U. pulled it out at A&M's stadium because the Sooners believed. Of course it didn't hurt to have the hosses either.

In comparison, Brown's Texas team got behind in the first half to O.S.U., at their own stadium, before their home crowd, and a picture of Brown on the sideline looked like a deer in the headlights. For the forty-leventh time in his U.T. career, his team had fallen seriously behind, and you knew they were as good as road kill. No confidence in Brown, his coaches, or his 1920's coaching. When is the University going to wake up and realize the man is in way over his head? Its really a sad thing for such a great University, so rich in tradition, to be losing like they do. Texas has the hosses but not the right wrangler.

It just one instance to show you the coaches expression on the sideline means very little.. I have seen plenty of coaches holler and scream and become animated and it did very little to improve their team's play
Texan Gal 312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004   #6
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Remember I did say LOOK...and was smart enough not include a diatribe with it
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read