Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2004   #521
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 65244 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

So, all bad things must come to an end.

...ya think Capers will give them a day off?
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #522
shywag
Rookie

Angry

thank god the misery is over. All I could say is that our team needs to role the tapes in practice this upcoming week and reallly work hard the mistakes they made today. Oh and screw that image of the day about Manning. I spit on him.
shywag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #523
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 65244 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDBoltz
how long have you guys existed? Of course your going to have a bunch of band wagon non sensible fans.
..as will other teams that have been around a while and have started winning.

Interesting that for such a short existence that Texan fans are popping up in other stadiums (and apprently not just the ones that travel to other stadiums).
Old 11-14-2004   #524
i heart seth payne
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by A4toZ
..as will other teams that have been around a while and have started winning.

Interesting that for such a short existence that Texan fans are popping up in other stadiums (and apprently not just the ones that travel to other stadiums).
i live in ny and go to school in pa, but im a texans fan...ive never even been to texas!
i heart seth payne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #525
isha
Rookie

Carr: To anyone "Wake up and catch the football!!!"
isha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #526
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

OK, well, I made it through the whole debacle. Time to go outside and forget about this mess....and to prepare for everyone to start referring to this team as the "expansion Texans" again. They've earned it.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #527
OzzO
.. and then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by i heart seth payne
i live in ny and go to school in pa, but im a texans fan...ive never even been to texas!
kudos to you, keep the faith!!! We'll keep the state warm for ya till ya move here.
Old 11-14-2004   #528
shywag
Rookie

Thumbs up

Well it's been nice being able to share my thoughts and listen to ya'lls thoughts during this horrible game. See ya'll next Sunday. Bye.
shywag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #529
i heart seth payne
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by A4toZ
kudos to you, keep the faith!!! We'll keep the state warm for ya till ya move here.
thanks...cause i think its warm here today and its 44!

hopefully the bills wont play badly today....i dont want to suffer through another game like this one! i already get harassed for not being a eagles or steelers fan!
i heart seth payne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #530
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Lets hope the Texans can bounce back from this day, filled with poor execution. Just remember 4-5 is not a bad spot to be in at the half way mark. And Lets hope they can get this worked out.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #531
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Dungy coached teams are 40-0 when they get a 14 point lead I just heard.

Pretty impressive.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read