Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-08-2004   #1
Texas_Heat
Veteran

Default Wakeup Call

That's what this lost is I think they believed the hype that the media put out about them last week,it will teach them that they have to show up every week.
Texas_Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004   #2
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Heat
That's what this lost is I think they believed the hype that the media put out about them last week,it will teach them that they have to show up every week.
Let's just hope it translates to a non losing November and a win over the Colts this week.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004   #3
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

The funny thing is that Carr had more passing yards than Jake Plummer.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004   #4
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
That is often the case when a team is down. Plummer threw for 499 yards the week before playing us (against the Falcons). They lost that game by 13 points.
TheOgre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004   #5
gwallaia

Rep Power: 60869 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
That's not funny at all.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004   #6
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 15683 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Yeah... but half or so of his total was during the trash time at the end of the game.

What makes me wonder is he said something to the effect on 610 this morning that "we just gave up at the half". Not his EXACT words... but it was something that made me wonder what kind of 'tude was that?

I haven't seen them, but I think they need to junk those "why not us" shirts.. and play the game like it's supposed to be played. You win, the playoffs take care of themselves. Capers wasn't buying into the "p word" and I think he felt the team wasn't either... but with the shirts, kinda hard to argue.

Now, it's good to have the goals of playoffs... but you don't get there if you don't get the W's <end obvious statement>
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004   #7
pittbull
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to pittbull
Default touchdowns

I'm digging Carr not making mistakes, but we also need to see some TD's in the passing column. I don't care too much that he passed for more yards that Plummer, especially since Plummer had (4) TD's! Sorry DC, just letting the fans know the truth. Your still my franchise choice!
Old 11-08-2004   #8
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

yeah you see how lelie blew right past brown while brown was running in the same direction,,,i think brown just gave up on the play to early,,,no way that guy is THAT much faster than eric
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read