Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-08-2004   #21
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

We certainly needed to bring our "A" game to win it, but we brought our "C-" game instead. Let's go punk the Dolts, that will be more fun anyway!

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004   #22
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

i hear more complaints beign at 4-4 that i did when we were 0-2
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004   #23
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

It just seems that way. We had hysteria two pages deep in this forum then. We only have a few threads expressing dissapointment today and there is a healthy % of the fans who understand where we are around here.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004   #24
geka
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
i hear more complaints beign at 4-4 that i did when we were 0-2
I was asking for coaches to be fired at 0-2 infact all of them. I still think some should go but honestly we are 4-2 in our last 6 so now is not the time yet. If we finish as bad as we did last year heads should roll. 3-5 or better is what we need to go for the coaches to save there jobs.
geka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004   #25
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

yeah thats true but if ya notice there alot more people on the site and joined the site than there we back then !!! We are a young growing team and i'm overall pretty happy with how the season has gone so far, It looks like we might just be on that 5 year plan they set for us !
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004   #26
SESupergenius

Well we have a brutal stretch of games coming up so buckle up people it's gut check time. 6-10 would still make me happy, that's only 2 more games. Anything more than that would make this year a success.
Old 11-08-2004   #27
Titanico

:woot
Old 11-08-2004   #28
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanico
:woot
You should've seen me when we beat the Titans. I was on a huge soap box talking about how Steve Mcnair threw 4 INTs and we just basically went into Tenn. and punked the Titans.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read