Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-05-2004   #1
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan
Default Dont be suprised .......

On ESPN had this question that said dont be suprised when who beats who,,and those said dont be suprised when the texans beat the broncos. Said we have to many weapons on offense for denver to keep up with us ! And our Defense is playing to good ! When people can say we will go into Denver and win i think that show we are getting a little respect !
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004   #2
Andre_Johnson80
Veteran

Its about time people see the young talented Texans coming together
Andre_Johnson80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004   #3
calitexanfan
Rookie

i agree with everything
calitexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004   #4
Txnpride
Veteran

If we can get our running game going to the tune of 100+ yard per game,we would be hard to beat
Txnpride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004   #5
Doug
All Pro

If we were rushing for 100 yds per game with everyone still in tune and playing at the same level as the last 5 weeks we'd be unstoppable!
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004   #6
TheTim5125
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TheTim5125

Just play well enough to win... we need to rack upi as many wins as we can. Its gonna be a dog fight for that second wild card spot.
Old 11-06-2004   #7
TheTim5125
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TheTim5125

Wait a minute... what am i saying.... destroy them
Old 11-06-2004   #8
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Yeah we need to totally crush them and make all our other opponents shake in their pants !
Old 11-06-2004   #9
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 711 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

I get the feeling it will be easier for us to get in the playoffs through winning the divison than taking the wild card. Jets/Patriots will take one wild card spot, and if the AFC West figures out what its doing, it could be hard to unseat Denver/KC.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004   #10
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

yeah our best chance will be to win the division,,and i think we can,,,the colts got a tough game against the vikes,,,and the jags are on their bye week a good chance to move up and away from the colts,,,plus jags dont look good with Byron out !
Old 11-06-2004   #11
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 346 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't wait for the game tomorrow....I've lived in Denver for 4 years now and this will be my first time at a Broncos game...How great to see my team come in and beat the hometown!
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #12
TexansFan.com
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Pride
I can't wait for the game tomorrow....I've lived in Denver for 4 years now and this will be my first time at a Broncos game...How great to see my team come in and beat the hometown!
And the weather here this weekend has been outstanding! Can't wait to breakout my new Texans Jersey...
TexansFan.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #13
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 346 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

TexansFan, do you live in Denver or are you just here for the game? We are going to do some tailgating before the game. . . You are welcome if you'd like...
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #14
GeauxTexans
Rookie

I hope it's on TV here so I can see the game. I have emailed the local CBS station complaining why we get some game like Indianapolis vs Cleveland when Houston is our regional team (plus my favorite team ). Well, last week I got to see the Texans this week, I hoping
GeauxTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #15
GeauxTexans
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTexans
I hope it's on TV here so I can see the game. I have emailed the local CBS station complaining why we get some game like Indianapolis vs Cleveland when Houston is our regional team (plus my favorite team ). Well, last week I got to see the Texans this week, I hoping

Rams vs Pats was the game I got to see
GeauxTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004   #16
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52069 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTexans
Rams vs Pats was the game I got to see
Hey, don't worry. You saw the better game, anyway.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read