Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2004   #1
Texansbacker
Veteran

Default Sharper to the Pro Bowl?

I thought Jamie Sharper was one of the best interior linebackers and most underrated in the NFL for 2003. Sharper received little credit for his monster year last year and this was probably because the Texans were losing. If I remember correctly, he ended up top 3 in tackles for all AFC inside backers last year, and that was with having to take on a 300# center or guard that most often blew completely over our weak defensive lineman last year.

My questions are:

Will Jamie Sharper, compiling the same stats, if not better, in 2004 as he did in 2003, make the pro bowl this year?

And how do the changes and additions to the Texans D benefit or assist in his chances of going to Hawaii?

Signed,
Jamie Sharper to the Pro Bowl Committee Member
Texansbacker is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read