Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2004   #1
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy
Default In Lone Star State, Carr like a rocket

Nice little article of Carr:

http://www.fresnobee.com/columnists/...10297101c.html

Nice little stat:
Quote:
The most noticeable improvement this season is Carr and the offense. The team is averaging 23points per game, far better than the 13 in 2002 and 16 in 2003. Not coincidentally, Carr's quarterback rating of 99.7 sixth-best in the NFL, between Donovan McNabb and Chad Pennington, and ahead of guys named Brady, Warner, Favre, Vick and McNair is far better than the 62.8 and 69.5 he had his first two seasons.

And I guess I should watch ESPN and CBS for a David Carr interview tomorrow. And should pay more attention to my next Sporting News and Sports Illustrated magizines. I love it.
Quote:
The to-do list included interviews with ESPN The Magazine, Sports Illustrated, the Sporting News and Fox Sports on Wednesday, CBS and Jim Rome on Thursday and ESPN on Friday.

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read