Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2006   #61
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The 2006 High School Football Thread

Klein 40 Klein Forest 21

Klein and Westfield are the two best teams in the district. Horace Gibson is a beast! Go Bearkats!

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006   #62
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Clements 26 Willowridge 0. The Clements Rangers are now 6-2. Away game against FB Bush next week.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006   #63
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Hightower 37, Dulles 27 in an exciting almost to the finish battle. Hightower won earlier over Clements. Now it appears that the top three in 23-5A will be Hightower, Clements and Marshall.

Clements really drew a crowd like I've never seen before especially against a weaker team. I guess young Carr is putting behinds in seats. OBTW, Bush shouldn't pose any threats.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006   #64
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126364 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Klein Collins baby!

We lost the #4 running back in the nation and #4 overall player in Texas.
Mike Goodson- now at Texas A&M

now we suck
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #65
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Klein Collins baby!

We lost the #4 running back in the nation and #4 overall player in Texas.
Mike Goodson- now at Texas A&M

now we suck
Did Klein Collins lose a lot other talent as well? As good as Mike Goodson is, I didn't think Klein Collins would go from near the top of the district to near the bottom. Where there a lot of seniors on last years team?

Thanks to Premier
Old 10-25-2006   #66
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126364 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Did Klein Collins lose a lot other talent as well? As good as Mike Goodson is, I didn't think Klein Collins would go from near the top of the district to near the bottom. Where there a lot of seniors on last years team?
We lost an O-Lineman to LSU, one to Navy, one to Texas A&M. We also lost a safety to Texas Tech & a CB to Sam Houston.
Old 10-25-2006   #67
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
We lost an O-Lineman to LSU, one to Navy, one to Texas A&M. We also lost a safety to Texas Tech & a CB to Sam Houston.
...and a QB to Westfield...
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #68
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Klein vs Westfield this week. Klein will win and go on to win district!

Thanks to Premier
Old 10-25-2006   #69
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Klein vs Westfield this week. Klein will win and go on to win district!
Old 10-25-2006   #70
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
I would make an avatar bet, but high school football isn't that important. That or I'm probably Regardless, Klein is going to kick Westfield's booty!

Thanks to Premier
Old 10-25-2006   #71
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Quote:
I would make an avatar bet, but high school football isn't that important. That or I'm probably Regardless, Klein is going to kick Westfield's booty!
Klein gave up over 20 points to KF. Westfield allowed 6. 'Nuff said. Some of my friends that are on the team are pissed about the talking Klein does. The 3rd string center and the TE are going to kick some butt.
Old 10-25-2006   #72
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Klein gave up over 20 points to KF. Westfield allowed 6. 'Nuff said. Some of my friends that are on the team are pissed about the talking Klein does. The 3rd string center and the TE are going to kick some butt.
I wouldn't know about the talking. I graduated in 2005 from Klein and I don't really know anyone at the school anymore so I just root for them. Honestly, I expect Westfield to beat Klein badly. But I thought Klein would do bad as always this season so I was wrong about that as well. I'm guessing Klein isn't the only one that does a lot of talking though. Westfield probably has their share of talkers as well.

Thanks to Premier
Old 10-25-2006   #73
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Quote:
I wouldn't know about the talking. I graduated in 2005 from Klein and I don't really know anyone at the school anymore so I just root for them. Honestly, I expect Westfield to beat Klein badly. But I thought Klein would do bad as always this season so I was wrong about that as well. I'm guessing Klein isn't the only one that does a lot of talking though. Westfield probably has their share of talkers as well.
There's a lot of trash talking going on from Klein, the kind I've never seen. If WESTFIELD is saying that...that's something.
Old 10-25-2006   #74
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Quote:
There's a lot of trash talking going on from Klein, the kind I've never seen. If WESTFIELD is saying that...that's something.
I'd be curious to what the trash talking is. I'm guessing it's probably not allowed in a forum so a private message maybe? I never knew any guys on the football team while I was in high school but I wouldn't doubt that they're doing a lot.

Thanks to Premier
Old 10-25-2006   #75
bah007
Hall of Fame

The rich kids at Klein are always talkin trash no matter how bad they are. Then again, I went to Klein Collins and they can talk trash to us this year.

Someone told me we had like -80 rushing yds in the first game.
Old 10-26-2006   #76
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Is anyone watching the game between Lufkin and The Woodlands on ESPN2, now?
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006   #77
Boxscore
All Pro

I am. Hope the rain stops completely. Katy defeated The Woodlands 10-7 @ The Woodlands earlier this season.

Last edited by Boxscore; 10-26-2006 at 08:01 PM. Reason: update
Boxscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006   #78
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

I tuned in at the start of Q2.

Too bad the weather sux. Lufkin's D is dominating.

I've been to Moorhead only once. It's a very nice venue considering its age. Looks like it drains well too....
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006   #79
chuckm
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 chuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVP

Weather delay now ..... Lufkin 9 - Woodlands 7
Old 10-26-2006   #80
TexansFan4EvR
Rookie

Hey yall guys just thought I would let yall know theres is a big match this weekend in Katy. #6 ranked Katy Tigers vs #20 ranked Cinco Ranch both teams are 7-0. Cinco Ranch has never been Katy HS, I would know i was a 4 year starter at DE! I hope Cinco Ranch wins this. I Predict CR - 35 Katy - 21. GO COUGARS!!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read