Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-03-2004   #21
willy
Rookie

Send a message via MSN to willy

Hey, great then!

Im so happy too because you liked my column!!!!

Willy
Old 11-03-2004   #22
TexSon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 TexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVP

Excellent job Willy. Spread the word!
TexSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004   #23
texansfan88
All Pro

i like how an analyst calls himself an "anilist"

either way good job
texansfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004   #24
Lucky

Rep Power: 141386 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
...and Derrick Armstrong who used to be nothing more than a reserve receiver...
I liked the article (& the translation made me laugh). I just wanted to point out that Derik Armstrong was a starter & star WR in the CFL prior to joining the Texans.

Quote:
David Carr, the first selection of the history of the tax exemption in draft, is playing its better campaign since it arrived at the NFL. In 7 parties, it has been 1917 you take aerial, with 9 annotations and 5 interceptions.
Games = Parties? Yeah, they do.
Old 11-04-2004   #25
willy
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
I liked the article (& the translation made me laugh). I just wanted to point out that Derik Armstrong was a starter & star WR in the CFL prior to joining the Texans.

Games = Parties? Yeah, they do.

Nope...the last year in CFL he was a start, but the last year before that he was a practique squad player... Im quoeting words of his own... I red it in the website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan88
i like how an analyst calls himself an "anilist"
Man,it was a typing error... thanks to correct me anyway

Willy
Old 11-04-2004   #26
Lucky

Rep Power: 141386 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by willy
Nope...the last year in CFL he was a start, but the last year before that he was a practique squad player... Im quoeting words of his own... I red it in the website.
Ok, but your article reads like he was no more than a practice player in the CFL. It seems as if he came from out of nowhere to become an NFL player, when actually he was very good in the CFL.
Old 11-04-2004   #27
willy
Rookie

Ops, you're right about that, mea culpa

Willy
Old 11-04-2004   #28
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

Hmmm i took spanish and now i see why i failed cause i cant read a da*n word of it !
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004   #29
willy
Rookie

Jajajaja... dont worry about that TexansTrueFan.

I want to know something; Spanish in Texas is like a "co-official" language or its just another language talked by a lot of people...?

I mean, Im CATALAN, and I know spanish since I was... I dont know, since I learned how to talk because for us is natural...is the same there in Texas/EEUU?

Willy
Old 11-04-2004   #30
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

You need to know English to get by here. I know zero Spanish but many are bi-lingual so it can be helpful.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004   #31
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by willy
Jajajaja... dont worry about that TexansTrueFan.

I want to know something; Spanish in Texas is like a "co-official" language or its just another language talked by a lot of people...?

I mean, Im CATALAN, and I know spanish since I was... I dont know, since I learned how to talk because for us is natural...is the same there in Texas/EEUU?

Willy
I sometimes feel like i am in a foreign country because i seem like the only one who speaks english around here ! And no its not something we grow up learning, you think people moving to america would learn english but instead they are making us learn spanish ! ( pretty messed up isnt it ) ! I bought this new entertainment center the other day and all the direction were in spanish luckly it only takes common sence to set one up !
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004   #32
willy
Rookie

Oh, then you have the same "problem" that we have here with Catalan!!! All the people that comes here to lives dont want to learn Catalan and just learn basic spanish.

And if you say to them something like "hey, you're at my home, talk my language please" they call you racist... what a fool world we live in...

Willy

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read