Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-03-2004   #21
BornOrange
All Pro

Rep Power: 15 BornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid
DD can have 2000 yards next year.
DD won't be the primary back next year.
BornOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004   #22
Andre_Johnson80
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid
i'll settle for 80-100 yards a game and the zone blocking working. DD can have 2000 yards next year.
I don't know bout that, DD is good enough for now but he's not a 2000 yrd back.. And I don't know if he will be the #1 next year pending FA and the Draft
Andre_Johnson80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004   #23
SportsLover83
Rookie

::starts the Mission Impossible theme music::

GO DOMANICK!
Old 11-03-2004   #24
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

There were signs last game that showed he might be headed back to where he needs to be. I also now believe the confidence in Carr and the Oline from the coaching staff has increased thus the number of carries won't be as much. Which is fine by me. Don't fix what aint broken.
El Tejano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004   #25
Andre_Johnson80
Veteran

ahmen, The passing attack is carrying this team very well, and teams can't seem to stop it so do stop it till they can...
Andre_Johnson80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004   #26
El_DudeArino
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to El_DudeArino Send a message via Yahoo to El_DudeArino
Lightbulb ????????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
There were signs last game that showed he might be headed back to where he needs to be. I also now believe the confidence in Carr and the Oline from the coaching staff has increased thus the number of carries won't be as much. Which is fine by me. Don't fix what aint broken.
Bro, if you can't control the running game, you won't be a winner later on or in the big game. Passing only has never been a superbowl winning offense, at least as far as we know of here in America....

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read