Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-02-2004   #21
jnhcarrfans
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
I happen to agree with you no one goes into a game expecting their team to lose ,,"unless your a cardnials fan" ?!?!?!?!?!?!? But i have high expectations for the rest of the season and i dont think theres anything wrong with that !
i hope the players feel the same way we do. it all starts with believeing.
jnhcarrfans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004   #22
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

i think they do because of the confidense and emotion they play with,,,plus they dont seem suprised when they win anymore ! That means they go into games expecting to win unlike last year when theyd win they acted like they had won the superbowl !!! And D. Robinson is gaining confidence which is really helping our secondary, and i think babin is getting better with every game
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004   #23
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel
If we catch some of these "good" teams at the right time, come to play, and leave it all out there on the field then we can win the majority of these games. We can also lose them because it's unlikely that we don't go through a slump of our own sooner or later.
See thats the thing, I believe we went through our slump in the beginning of the season and our team learned a very valuable lesson from it. They learned that you can't look at the schedule and mark down a win, you have to go out there and fight for it and as fans we should do the same thing.

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 11-02-2004 at 10:09 PM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004   #24
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertankman
I think the Texans have done well so far, but after looking at the remaining teams on their schedule, things could get ugly

Nov 7 @Denver 4:15pm (coin toss, Houston wins this one)
Nov 14 @Indianapolis 1:00pm (Houston wins this one at Indy)
Nov 21 Green Bay 8:30pm (Houston wins this one allthough its a close one)
Nov 28 Tennessee 1:00pm (Houston wins this one for a season sweep)
Dec 5 @N.Y. Jets 1:00pm (another win, damn, i cant take much more)
Dec 12 Indianapolis 1:00pm (We win another one and make it 8 straight wins)
Dec 19 @Chicago 1:00pm (We win this one and make nine straight for the first time this season)
Dec 26 @Jacksonville 1:00pm (Houston wins and sweeps the series)
Jan 2 Cleveland 1:00pm (we win this one)

I dont know about yall but I like it
Reddevil63 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read