Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-31-2004   #1
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 668 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Trying to remember....

Is this the first time the defense has not allowed a touchdown in a game? I'm thinking it is.
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004   #2
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

last year against the Bills...i think

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004   #3
MrLizardTX
Veteran

nope-
24-6 in Pittsburg 2002
12-10 (2 FGs 2 safeties) at Buffalo 2003
MrLizardTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004   #4
RunninRaven
Rookie

Didn't we hold the Steelers to 2 FGs in that one blowout in our first season? Or did they score a TD and miss the PAT?
RunninRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004   #5
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4640 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Yup Pitt was the only other none TD game as I remember. Very good job by the defense. The last couple of games before the bye, it looked to me like they were coming together and if they play like today here on out, we will do well. The crowd did their job also today. I think it was 3 false starts that I would directly attribute to the noise factor. Relient is becoming as hard as Arrowhead to play in.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004   #6
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

the defense is really looking good,, i think are front 3 are finally coming around and seem to be really creating problems in the middle. If they continue to play like this we could easily win 8 more games !!!!!!!!
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004   #7
jacquescas
Hall of Fame

There isn't a team left on the schedule that we can't beat. Its just about how well the game is called and how well we execute on game day. Talent, skill and preparation level we are right there with anyone.

Looking forward to a Carr Manning shootout.
jacquescas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-31-2004   #8
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 12831 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Teams get some yardage against our D,but the TakeAways is doing this team justice. 2 more Takeaways today,what a win the boys!!
ThaShark316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004   #9
TexansFan.com
Rookie

What most impressed me was that they only gave up 39 yards - rushing. Big improvement.
TexansFan.com is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read