Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2004   #1
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63
Angry ESPN.com's Page 2 15 best QB's

You've got to be kidding me...

My question is how do you get a job at ESPN when you obviously have no idea what your talking about? Joey Harrington's #12 while they call David Carr's decision making suspect? Gimme a break...

12. Joey Harrington: I've always liked Joey, even when he was getting his brains beaten in and didn't have Roy Williams to bail him out. Harrington has mucho athleticism. He can fling it deep on the move. Roy's addition has helped him blossom. What I question about Harrington is his toughness. Before Roy came along, Harrington was prone to leaving the pocket before his protection truly broke down and before his receivers finished their routes.

David Carr: Decision-making is suspect at best. No command of the game
Reddevil63 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read