Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2004   #1
DominatorDavis
Veteran

Default Addressing the Texans defense

I am a little skeptical of how our defense will perform in 04'. I think that the defensive staff is echoing that concern as well. The signing of Robier Smith from the Titans (who?) to a big contract this offseason, the release of (SS) Stevens - a good move, and the drafting of 2 1st round rooks that will have to start and have a positive impact. One thing that we do have more of last year is some depth at NT - I like Sears and hopefully he'll be able to fill in nicely for Smith when he is catching a breather. I would like to know if anyone has heard anything about Glenn Earl's progress as well. And is it feasable to expect that this defense will return to it's 10th place ranking that it had in 2002?
DominatorDavis is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read