Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-11-2004   #1
pittbull
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to pittbull
Default Dre' Day!

I look at it like this. Moss, Harrison, Possibly T.O., but we have Dre' Day. He needs the ball at least 10 times in his hand and there is no one in the league like him. Fast, strong, goes across the middle, unreal. No one in the league is similar to him. Finally, my main man is getting the respect he deserves. Yes, he's going to drop a few passes here and there, but the guy is spectacular! Dre' Day................All Day!
Old 10-11-2004   #2
Txnpride
Veteran

He is the man....If we would have fed him the ball more often in the first half.....WE WOULD HAVE WON!!
Txnpride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004   #3
frye
waterboy

Talking

I agree with you he deserves the tag as one of the best. But i think he still has a few years to get to the levels of Randy Moss or Marvin Harrison.
frye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004   #4
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 7477 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd Coast Playa
i posted that he is already a top 10 reciever in the league, challenge yall to name me 10 other recievers that are better than him.
As of now he's in the top 2. But keep in mind (as far as AJ's and Carr's stats are concerned) we haven't had our bye week yet. Still though, you've got to love AJ. How many times has he come up big in double coverage? AJ made it look easy. His hands are so much better this year, catching balls behind his back, over a defender in front of him.

Armstrong is my new hero, though. I wonder how many ex Rough Riders' fans are busting out their Armstrong jerseys now?
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004   #5
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13829 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Here is what Mike Tice said about AJ after the game..."He's a bad dude, I'd like to have him in my arsenal. I'd never run the ball."

LINK
Old 10-11-2004   #6
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up Mike Tice Words.

"He's a bad dude," said Vikings coach Mike Tice. "I'd like to have him in my arsenal. I'd never run the ball."

Article

Interesting words.
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004   #7
SBTexans08
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to SBTexans08

Of course....only Capers would do the opposite. Why oh why did we play that same boring, ineffective conservative game style the first half?!?!?!?!?! WHY!!!

I sure hope Carr's and Johnson's performance made Capers and the rest of the coaching staff open their eyes.
Old 10-11-2004   #8
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 397515 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

And this coming from a coach that has Randy Moss!

Andre will be one of the greatest WR's when we look back. Dude is looking better and better. I can only hope they establish the Carr/Johnson gameplan earlier in future games.
Double Barrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004   #9
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Andre Johnson > Charles Rogers , im glad Detriot passed on him .
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read