Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-09-2004   #21
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SESupergenius
Vision in my opinion is very important for the running back and how many times have you seen a back get minimal yards in the 1st half and wears down the defense in the 2nd and puts up some good numbers?
It's not the back that has worn down the defense in the second half. The back runs better in the second half because the O-line has worn down the defense. I think it's that D-line getting tired that does all of what you guys are claiming to be vision of the back and wearing out by the back. I say let the O-line wear out the defense and bring in fresh legs to run. I'm a big fan of RB by committee, unless one back is just insanely better than the others. Wells, our 3rd guy, rushed for 100 yds. last week. We are PRIMED for RBBC.

I'm not completely sure that you guys are wrong about the vision thing, but I'm not buying it yet and I'm glad we're at least giving RBBC a shot.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read