Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-04-2004   #1
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 357040 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Surprising Good Sign

Chad Stanley has only punted 11 times. Only NE's Josh Miller, who has only played 3 games so far, has less at 10 punts. That has to be a good sign.
Old 10-04-2004   #2
BornOrange
All Pro

Rep Power: 15 BornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVP

The only team that has been able to stop the Texans offense so far has been the Texans themselves through turnovers.
BornOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004   #3
jacquescas
Hall of Fame

i think its also a part of the fact that our offense has yet to find a focus. one week we were a running team, then we put the ball through the air, its great to keep everyone guessing but i think we also havn't found a combination that is comfortable with everyone.

I find it interesting that we have been able to win without DD. He was a non factor in KC when he injured himself on the first play from scrimmage.
jacquescas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004   #4
LiveForTheGame
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to LiveForTheGame

I'm not so sure that our offense hasn't found a focus. There are different ways at attacking different teams. I think some teams are more vulnerable to the run and others to the pass. I'm glad to see that we're being successful at both running and passing this season. Also, it's a very good sign to see that we can turn it up a notch when we need to offensively.
LiveForTheGame is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read