Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-02-2004   #1
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Gallery fearful of facing Babin/Peek

I'm getting reports that the Iowa farm boy turned Raider is real nervous about
going up against the Texans' young duo because he's very concerned about
them racking up multiple QB sacks against him at Reliant Stadium tomorrow.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004   #2
texansfan88
All Pro

the only reports i think your getting are inside your head. any proof/links?
texansfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004   #3
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Even if this was true I doubt he'd come out and say it publicly. I'm sure he respects them but I've never, ever heard anybody say they fear their opponent before a game.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004   #4
jhawktx
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy
Let's see. A rookie who was selected, what, #2 overall in the draft is fearful of another rookie who should have been a second round pick but we gave him an early Xmas present and made him a late first round pick. I don't think so.
jhawktx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004   #5
DoCt3rJ
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DoCt3rJ

Why would he be scared of two people that have had a hard time applying pressure on QB's? Ya they've had their few pressures and one sack, but they aint nothing to be scared about.
DoCt3rJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004   #6
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

I heard about that. I also read a report that said Robaire Smith is afraid of Kerry Collins. And he said if he gets to Collins he wont tackle him.

This is the most rediculous thing ive ever heard.
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004   #7
SoCalRaider
Rookie

Quote:

Old 10-03-2004   #8
Bill's/TexanFan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan88
the only reports i think your getting are inside your head. any proof/links?
Here something I find very funny with posters like yourself on this board. Now the person who started this thread posted what he said he heard. Whether true or not I do not know. But you come on and right away "accuse" the guy of lying! Asking for a link or proof is saying you don't believe the person. My question is why do that? I read a ton of stuff on this board, some I believe and some I don't.....I read it, form an opinion and move on. I'm not about to call someone a liar. Think about something. What advantage does it give to either side to say the Raider RT of fearful of two of our outside LB's? He may have read or heard Gallery in an interview say something as simple as....."Peeks and Babin really are putting the heat on the passer from the outside....I have my work cut out for me." To some people they may think he was showing fear.....to others he may just be showing respect for what he's seen on tape. Certainly no reason for calling a guy a liar! Is reading it yourself the only way of believing something? Try this in the future. If you read something you don't believe....move on or better yet, look for the link yourself if you are that interested.
Old 10-03-2004   #9
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

I love the smilies.
Old 10-03-2004   #10
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Was this report in The National Enquirer... the people that seem to find Elvis on a regular basis? :hehe:
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004   #11
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

Im thinking his sources maybe right... tons of false starts
Reddevil63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004   #12
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddevil63
Im thinking his sources maybe right... tons of false starts
What I'd tell you. But I must protect the confidentiality of my sources.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004   #13
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 7477 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

False Start, # 76, Offense

The Raiders made tons of bonehead penalties. The rook is just getting baptized, Gallery is going to be a monster in the near future at LT.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004   #14
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

Its not like Pitts has never had a false start penalty.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read