Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-19-2004   #1
brickmantexanfan
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to brickmantexanfan Send a message via Yahoo to brickmantexanfan
Default who goes 1 and 2

Next week we go into Arrowhead both at 0-2 who do you think is going to get the win?I honestly think we can beat the chiefs,since I live in kansas and can't get the Texans Games,and my better half is a Chiefs fan I have been able to watch the chifs play all year and their D is not any better than last year,and Really the O is not Hitting on all cylinders so call me Crazy but Kansas City is a Good place for a win
Old 09-19-2004   #2
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

They don't need to hit on all cylinders to score on us. I think KC could rack up 42 on us.
Old 09-19-2004   #3
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd Coast Playa
and i HIGHLY doubt that they are gonna hold us to only 3 points. thats just crazy.......dam
Yeah, if the Chiefs defense holds us to 3 points I might start the "Fire Palmer" thread because if you can pick apart that secondary if the big uglies can block...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004   #4
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottle-O-Bud
I am expecting a loss in KC. This game will be a "must win" for the Cheifs and no way in hell they will underestimate the Texans. They will throw the book at us and judging from the amazing adjustments our coaches made in the past two weeks, this game will be a disaster for the Texans.

eek: eek:

Cheifs 34
Texans 3
I am sure the Texans can torch the KC-d?
Old 09-19-2004   #5
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

After the last two dismal weeks of football, I wouldn't really be shocked if we were to win in KC next week.
The Texans seem to really show their greatest interest and come to life in the biggest challenges.
Though, it doesn't help that Kansas City has lost their first two also, and will be hungry for a win at home, but just maybe it's our time to get things going...
You never know. Stranger things have happened.
We're going to have a surprise win against one of our next four opponents!
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004   #6
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I hope we have a surprise win sometime soon. I think I might slip into a coma from one too many smacks to the head if the Texans continue to play like they have.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004   #7
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

Chiefs Go 1-2...
D-ReK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-19-2004   #8
jacquescas
Hall of Fame

its basically going to be a game of offensive execution, i can't see the Texans winning, but i can see another loss in which our offense racks up alot of yards. If our offense can play as efficent as the last 2 games without turnovers (which is a possilbilty against the chiefs defense) we just have to hope our defense can hold against this very strong offense, and the best O line in all of football.
jacquescas is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read