Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-19-2004   #41
texansfan88
All Pro

well, at least my fantasy team is gonna win unless Michael Clayton goes off (knock on wood)
texansfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004   #42
FatTabbyMama
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to FatTabbyMama Send a message via Yahoo to FatTabbyMama

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan
Come on guys! Let's give credit when credit is due. Both the Chargers and the Lions played very well. We didn't give them squat IMO! We had turnovers, they took advantage of them. That's a sign of a team that's paying attention. For some reason our Texans are just not "clicking!" There's a missing link somewhere. Could be that both teams we played were about 5 steps ahead of us and about as prepared to kick our butts as the sun coming up in the morning. We are way to predictable!! JMHO!

We will start clicking soon, I just know it! Keep the faith! The season has just begun and they have learned some hard lessons. Carr is a leader, and he will get this team going.
I agree...the Chargers and Lions didn't beat us, we beat us. I hope they have learned from these games. What was so frustrating was seeing the same thing over and over...running the ball...exactly what you said, being too predictable...what's that quote? "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." This was supposed to be the year that Carr really showed us what he was made of...and he can't do that if he's just handing off the ball nearly every play...like someone else said, Ragone can do that. Carr's got the talent, why on Earth aren't we using it?

And call me a fair-weather fan and I will send my tabby to kick butt and take names....she'll need help with the pencil though.
FatTabbyMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004   #43
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 85602 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwwillis
Bottom line is anybody who says the Texans didnt look like the keystone cops out there with there comady of errors is in denial. My only thing is I prefer to blame players over coaches.
Well then, I can guarantee that you're in a minority around here. :woot
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004   #44
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

A lot of people are whining and belly aching because they believed (or wanted
to believe), all that **** about us going to the playoffs soon and now realize their little expectaion was pure fantasy.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004   #45
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
Well then, I can guarantee that you're in a minority around here. :woot
Count me in that minority. Palmer didn't fumble the ball twice when he was barely touched. And Capers didn't throw the pick.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read