Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-15-2004   #21
SA Fan
Rookie

I love these pre-game breaking news stories.

I've been lurking this meassage board since last December and never had more of a reason to post than to say this: "Keep em' Coming!"

I think the concept of making a breaking news story involving some outlandish situation for the team the Texans are about to play is awesome.
I think it's a great way of pumping up and unifying the fans who aren't there live to tailgate or chat it up before the game, but can visit the message board from time to time.

I just hope that others feel the same way and plan to pass the torch for the rest of the season.

I stopped watching Football when the Oilers moved and didn't startw atching again until las december. I'll admit that I don't know enough about the NFL or the current state of the other teams to pull off a story myself.

But I will be watching expectantly.

SA Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004   #22
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

now that was a good one,,,you should be a writer for those tabloids,,,NOT BAD and i'm starting to wonder if maybe that really did happen to our defense
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004   #23
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Fan

I love these pre-game breaking news stories.

I've been lurking this meassage board since last December and never had more of a reason to post than to say this: "Keep em' Coming!"

I think the concept of making a breaking news story involving some outlandish situation for the team the Texans are about to play is awesome.
I think it's a great way of pumping up and unifying the fans who aren't there live to tailgate or chat it up before the game, but can visit the message board from time to time.

I just hope that others feel the same way and plan to pass the torch for the rest of the season.

I stopped watching Football when the Oilers moved and didn't startw atching again until las december. I'll admit that I don't know enough about the NFL or the current state of the other teams to pull off a story myself.

But I will be watching expectantly.

Yeah We'll have a story for every team we play ! Lots of BREAKING news. So you'll see plenty more !
Old 09-15-2004   #24
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

I just love this thread.
Old 09-15-2004   #25
Roar32
Rookie

Actually, Joey got his finger stuck in the keys when he lost concentration when someone told him the Chargers won!
Roar32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004   #26
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Yea and then he heard how the CHargers only won by 7 after taking away 4 turnovers and wasnt very IMPRESSED ...but i'm sure his finger still hurt
Old 09-15-2004   #27
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

3rd Coast i could still be on comicview man,,,,why they dont let white dudes on there or something ??? Man dont make me call tha law aint no descrimination going on up in herr.
Old 09-15-2004   #28
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

What Lions fans doin on here ,,,,,,what they thinking,,,,,,,,,i dont know whose chain they think they yanking,,,, cause when we go to ford field texans gonna give em a spankin,,,
Old 09-15-2004   #29
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

not bad 3rd coast maybe we need to come out with an album,,,what ya think ?
Old 09-16-2004   #30
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisher
This just in....

Houston, TX (AP) - Houston Quarterback David Carr, who was abducted last night by an alien space craft, is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Lions. Head Coach Dom Capers seemed less than optomistic when asked about the odds of having his starter back in time for the noon kick-off on Sunday. "These things are always unpredictable," Capers said Tuesday afternoon. "You never know if these aliens are from Mars, Neptune, Dallas or who knows where. But you know, the Detroit guy broke his hand playing a piano or something so it could be worse." In related news, the Texans defense was abducted by aliens in early August and have not been located since.

Just hope there wasn't any 'probing'. What? Someone had to go there
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004   #31
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Thats Why Carrs been smiling so much latley

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read